FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking For Good Basic Cards

By Steelfoot March 13, 2017, 07:09:49

Hi!  I just recently started Krosmaga and, despite being a rather mediocre player of CCGs in general, am having a decent enough time of things and enjoying myself.  But, well, I kind of have an odd problem:  I keep pulling the same cards out of packs over and over again.  I pulled Ush out of my starter kit gold packs three times, for example.  As a result, I have a lot of dust and a small collection.  Thankfully 3 other infinites I lucked into were Adamai, Percedal, and Evangelyne, so I feel pretty good on that front, but right now it feels like my options are pretty limited and I only have a handful of deck archetypes that I'm allowed to run.  What's more, there's very little information for beginners (in English, at least) on what to do with Kamas and dust as it piles up.

With exposition out of the way, my question is:  what are some cards that are versatile, good cores to build around, or just plain good to have?  I'm not speaking for any specific class, either; though I'm playing Xelor for the most part now since he's cool and has the best emotes, that's subject to change, and I'm sure there's absolutely mandatory class cards for Cra or Eniripsa or whoever too.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 132

I don't think I have the response to your question. However, I can share with you my experience that might make you think twice before using your dust and kamas all over the place. I've been playing for a week with Xelor and I found that using my dust solely on Xelor cards to help this deck run better seemed like the right thing to do.

Currently my other decks are very weak but I believe it's better to optimize one deck first and rank up to get some chests (still don't know what's in them though) rather than spend it all on every class and have only average decks. You could also decide to spend your dust on neutral cards you could use on every deck I guess, but personnally I've focussed on getting rare Xelor cards I wanted to play with. Saving for Krosmique card might even be smarter (you can own only one of each krosmique card)

As for Kamas, I wouldn't spend them on Bronze booster. I found that saving for Silver was a good way to get good cards for a beginner while still getting a good number of regular cards. If you do daily Ecaflip quests, you can easily get 1 Silver booster every 2 days.

0 0
Score : 440

The best and most useful/versatile cards are those you get by leveling up your infinites.

For instance, getting a Dragon Pig to level 8 will give you the Golden Blibli.
*The GB costs 5ap to summon and is a 2/3 body (2 attack / 3 hp).
*It has the effect of turning EVERY creature on the field into a 1/2 blibli.

It's currently the best and most common "come back" card in the game.
*Used when you're losing/getting overrun by the enemy mobs.

That being said, if you don't want to use your gold on leveling up your infinites (30 gold = 100 exp btw)~(it takes 1,500 gold to level an infinite from lv1-lv9). I'd highly recommend only buying bronze packs (60 gold packs) as silver and gold packs are a huge waste for beginners that don't have many cards.

Save your dust for cards you really need also.
*If you're looking to experiment, I'd suggest trying out the beta server and playing around a bit there, they give you like 100,000 dust/gold to build/try whatever you want.

You can download it here:
http://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/announcements/654138-test-server-sadida-back-action

Regardless, best of luck yo! ;3

0 0

You can pay Kamas to level up Infinite? 0_0 How?

0 0

Rakaki| Today - 15:49:40
You can pay Kamas to level up Infinite? 0_0 How?

lol, ya.
*Go into your "collection" > "cards" > select any infinite card you own > 30 kama button.

You can see the rewards you get for leveling up an infinite by clicking on the [?] icon next to the exp gauge in the same window from the instructions above.
0 0

Yep I see now ^^ Thanks

0 0

Rakaki| Today - 15:53:08
Yep I see now ^^ Thanks

np ^^
*Sidenote: You'll notice that one of the "rewards" for leveling up your infinites is a "treasure".. but clicking on it or mousing over, doesn't tell you what it is.

Here's a link to a discussion on the "treasures" so you can plan out how best to use your kama, when leveling up your infinites.

IE: Some infinites give 300 kama, thus allowing you to start leveling other infinites quickly, one after the other.

Reference: (scroll down into the comments, to see the pics)
http://www.krosmaga.com/en/forum/9-general-discussion/547-treasures-offerings-what-treasure-exactly
0 0
Score : 44

Thanks for the responses!  I'm genuinely surprised that I didn't get something like "the best 2-drop card you can have is X" or "Cra absolutely needs Y to be worth playing" since that's what I'm used to in other games of this type.  Per advice I grabbed a pack (which contained essentially nothing but dust, but hey, I'm used to that) and leveled up my Bakara to rank 2, which with Adamai and a lot of spells in my deck has proven an excellent investment.  Still sitting on that mountain of dust for when I find something I feel is worth having.

Also, I've learned that unranked is for being eaten alive by turbonerds with gold-plated decks and ranked is for playing against people of your skill level.  Doozy of a newbie trap, there.

0 0
Score : 155

Some cards which I use in most of my midrange / later game decks include:

• Blue Larva for card draw.
  • Decepticod for the low cost high stat line (also good with Blue Larva to overdraw opponents).
  • Major Arachnee for removal.
  • Celestial Gobball (untargetable + gobball return) paired with either Wild Gobball / Male Gobball (typically Male to refresh prisms).
  • Translucent Chafer for the stats + untargetable.
  • Black Wabbit for the direct damage.

I also often have a Green Larva in my decks for positioning (both redirecting my minions at a Dofus or for defensive plays) and if I run Bakara I sometimes use the Albinarachnee for the value. If your focus is Xelor all 4 Krosmic cards are great, though I don't use Timekeeper much anymore.
0 0
Respond to this thread