By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Made it to rank 30!

By OreNoTurn February 19, 2017, 22:57:09

I went from Rank ~13 to Rank 30 in about a week since the end of season announcement, the grind was real. My matchups were probably vs 20% Sram | 40% Iop | 40% Cra. There are only 3 gods in this game obviously.

What I've learned is that the following needs nerfing for the other gods to even have a chance:
Charge
Range
Second Wind
Blue Larva

If your deck doesn't have any of the above, you're probably not going to win any games.

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 1718

You see more Cra, Sram and Iop players because their beginners deck are very good, everything you'll need is there so you don't need to buy many packs in order to make them competitive, but yet, they need some nerfs in order to make other gods shine.

I think that the problem with Xelor and Eniripsa is that their beginner's deck are too damn weak, Eniripsa being the weakest, all of the good eniripsa decks I've seen are composed the most of neutral minions.

And people don't like playing Ecaflip because sometimes that lucky based cards are frustrating.

Sadida is garbage.

Sacrier? I don't know, I like her, I think she doesn't needs any more nerfs.

0 0
Score : 200

The problem of Eniripsa is that all minios need other ally minion in game or in other case a enemy minion for switch AT. Its a problem vs Cra and Iop's minion cuz all their minion can go alone in lane without problem.

PD: Sorry for retard english

0 0
Score : 438

Rank 30 eh?.. Grats yo!

I stopped at Rank 20 yesterday.
*Not really because I wanted to, but because I simply couldn't keep up with nearly any deck at or around that rank anymore.

IE: They simply had better decks, or in the case of mirror matches, more complete versions of my deck.

I'll likely be able to go much further once I get Milkar, along with a least one copy of the Homing and Destrcution arrows.

Aside from that, I also noticed nearly everyone I fought around Rank 20+ had multiple tier 3 Infinity cards. *It seems just like Hearthstone, F2P can only go so far in ranked.

1 0
Score : 530

Lmao you rekt me the other day. Charge is fine imo, but the sram spell should cost 1AP at least. Range it's fine as well, it seems op because of Ocra's removal spells which need to be fixed asap. Second Wind definitely needs to be changed, at least an AP increase. Sucks having to deal with cards such as Master Joris *3 two or more times in the same match. And Blue Larva? I don't see the problem; the opponent gets to draw 2 cards too so summoning it can be a bad idea sometimes

0 0
Score : 175

There are a ton of problems with Blue Larva.
1. It has good stats AND a good effect for 2AP. Iop can easily give it +2/+2 and charge to destroy a dofus.
2. It makes Sadida even more unplayable. Larva player gets +2 cards. Sadida hand is full of curses and seeds, -2 cards to discard.
3. It's directly responsible for the super aggro from Iop and Sram, without this card they cannot as easily put in 3x copies of cards like charge 2 spaces. This means everyone else doesn't have to run Cra for removal to stop charges everywhere since minions will just get run over by charge + draw more cards with blue larva + charge some more.
4. In a mirror match, the person who plays Blue Larva first loses. The second player will make the first player lose value by overdrawing into discard.
5. The effect might seem balanced, but since the player gets to decide when to play it, it's almost always better for the player to fix his hand / fill up opponent's hand.
6. etc...

With Range, it's not just Cra but you see Iop using even neutral Range minions to take advantange of + attack on range and lane switch with larva.

0 0
Score : 438

OreNoTurn|2017-02-23 13:12
There are a ton of problems with Blue Larva.
1. It has good stats AND a good effect for 2AP. Iop can easily give it +2/+2 and charge to destroy a dofus.
2. It makes Sadida even more unplayable. Larva player gets +2 cards. Sadida hand is full of curses and seeds, -2 cards to discard.
3. It's directly responsible for the super aggro from Iop and Sram, without this card they cannot as easily put in 3x copies of cards like charge 2 spaces. This means everyone else doesn't have to run Cra for removal to stop charges everywhere since minions will just get run over by charge + draw more cards with blue larva + charge some more.
4. In a mirror match, the person who plays Blue Larva first loses. The second player will make the first player lose value by overdrawing into discard.
5. The effect might seem balanced, but since the player gets to decide when to play it, it's almost always better for the player to fix his hand / fill up opponent's hand.
6. etc...

With Range, it's not just Cra but you see Iop using even neutral Range minions to take advantange of + attack on range and lane switch with larva.

So would you want the AP cost increased?
*Making it harder to combo other things with on the same turn.

or would you decrease it's stats?
*3/1(2m)?
*1/2(2m)?
*1/1(3m)?

or perhaps make it so it only draws each player a single card?
*Thus reducing it's overall effectiveness in "refilling" a players hand (making it more situational, rather than a "staple" card for every aggro deck).
0 0
Score : 43

Guys i've been playing this game for 2 weeks, i cant find any sort of list anywhere to grind a bit... Can anyone give me a strong decklist? Not a beginner decklist, just a good one

0 0
Score : 1651

I'm f2p who plays 75% Eniripsa and 25% Xelor - and I think that the potion that swaps attack should be in the basic starter deck and also 1 of those mosquitos. Also, if they want to be generous giving players 1 Wa Wabbit would help them too I think.  And I don't know what you guys think you guys think, but  I think Major Arachnee, Adamai and Marylene are probably 3 of the cards that make new players feel the most helpless against players who have cards. I'm not particularly fond of any of those cards to be honest. 

0 0
Score : 157

Grats!
I think Glai should be tweaked too, even though its just a 2/2 Minion, it can take out some leftovers while letting another creature skip a turn for 2 AP. It's okay if all get it for five, but the most i see is pressing one lane at once, (mostly with 3 stars and Krosmics), and this is essential for it, while not drawing back, because you can do nearly everything beside it. Yes its a neutral, and good for everyone, but still.

Btw i have a Sadida list which can work, not that great but not worse than some other decks, basically all of the crowd buffs, and all those carddraws. not really refined, but i don't have things like Flopin, Rouflee that would be buffing it by a lot.

0 0
Score : 1651

i think glai is balanced because without him you would pretty much know with 100% certainty that your lanes were safe in the early game. which is excellent for who? Cra and Iop - allowing them to push hard with range and charge while being able to defend 100% of the time at just the last second with removal spells or first strike minions.  It would feel completly futile to play against them. At least now you can pressure them back with the threat of a glial in the early game.

0 0
Respond to this thread