By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Deck Shopping Statistics - What to buy and how to maximize your dust income

By GreenEmerald February 08, 2017, 02:42:03

*Last updated on March 14th, 2017
I did some statistics on some the card opening videos on Youtube, plus added what I've gathered myself. I'm going to edit these numbers more when I have gathered more data.
Keep in mind that these are just statistics and not facts!

Pack Count 
Bronze     42
Silver       97
Gold         53

Cards per Pack
Packs            Common            Uncommon            Rare               Krosmic             Infinite
Bronze          2.667                   1.095                     1.095               0.048                 0.095
Silver             1.660                   1.86                       0.196              1.237                  0.052
Gold               1.472                   1.075                     0.887              0.528                  1.038

Dust/Gold Per Pack
Bronze     1.964
Silver        1.543
Gold          1.440

It is very clear that you get the most dust out of Bronze Packs from these statistics. BUT... recycling values are very low, so crafting cards isn't as effective as hunting for specific card rarities. Bronze packs are best if you're hunting for Commons and Rares, Silver Packs are best if you're hunting for Uncommon and Krosmics and Gold Packs are best for Infinites. Buy according to what you need, and not just for dust. 

Also, you can get absurdly lucky with Bronze Packs. Highest dust value from Bronze Packs is 360 dust, while lowest from Gold Packs is 270 dust.

Sources:
Krosmaga Opening 100€
[ KROSMAGA ] Pack Opening #1 : La chance est avec nous =)
Krosmaga Pack OPENING 6000 Kama
OPENING INFINITE KROSMAGA !!
[Miyste] OPENING 17 BOOSTER KROSMAGA
myself

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 634

Very nicely done.

0 0
Score : 1

Thank you for your effort, it was really helpeful

0 0