By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Exist Pile/Stack Card's Abilities ?

By Chikoo2 February 02, 2017, 14:11:24
AnkaTracker

Hello, I'm a Magic TCG player. I usually play using strategies of this game.

Lately I have seen that there is no clear priority in the game, prioritizing the skill that is playing at the time and not some global skill that is already at stake.

For other way,  I don´t understand why when 2 range characters fight, the character on his turn is the only one who inflicts damage.

These examples mentioned have certain advantages to some classes.

Sorry for my English, Spanish is my native language.

If some programmer needs more examples, I have no problem helping.

Regards

0 0
First Ankama intervention

While I'm not sure I understand everything said here, I would like to point out that Range has no effect in defense. If a character is attacked at a distance by another with Range, there will be no counter-attack, even if the former has Range himself. 

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 1

I think you are just missing the fact, some cards got "first strike" passive skill, that means only the one who got the passive will it first.

Or maybe i missunderstand what you are trying to explain, what do you mean by "2 outline characters fight" ?

0 0
Score : 455

Yeah, probably the problem here is that you are missing the first strike effect on some minions. If we are understanding you wrong, how about you speak spanish to me? It`s my native language too and I could probably help you out. Tu ingles es algo problematico de entender, pero puedo explicarte algunas mecanicas del juego.

0 0
Score : 200

Sorry guys for bad translations

2 range (Cra for example) characters. If two Evangelyne figths, only one attacks, and the other just take the damage and die.

I handle very well the mechanicals of the game, i´m rank 22.

0 0

While I'm not sure I understand everything said here, I would like to point out that Range has no effect in defense. If a character is attacked at a distance by another with Range, there will be no counter-attack, even if the former has Range himself. 

Score : 200

Exactly, why the defensive player can counter-attack. 

This makes the cards with range are much more unbalanced than they already are.

And on the other way, why when range cards attack they only move until they reach the range necessary to do damage and not until they consume all their points of movement?

0 0
Respond to this thread