FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dark Vlad is brutal!

By Aqualad January 24, 2017, 08:18:37

Earlier today, I had a Piwi one space short of the enemy Dofus. He plays a Dark Vlad card right in front of his Dofus to block my Piwi. And he plays some damage boosting cards to give Dark Vlad 4 Attack.

Now, whenever Dark Vlad deals damage, all adjacent cells take damage. Imagine our surprise when we realized this includes Dofus Egg spots. Dark Vlad killed my poor Piwi... but beacuse he was right next to his own Dofus, 3 of his own Dofus lost 4 health. Yeah.

I felt kinda bad, so I didn't just Curse two Dofus for a free win. But I coulda!

The moral of the story is: If you choose to use Dark Vlad, be careful where you play him biggrin

0 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 213

Grougaloragran(*) with Bloodsucker Tsu Tsu has similar effect ^^

0 0
Score : 1065

That's interesting. So I can imagine if Dark Vlad reached opponent's Dofus, 3 of them will receive damage, is that right?

0 0
Score : 373

Yes, I ever saw this scene.

1 0
Score : 1412

That's interesting, it's unusual that in a game such as this the game mechanics consider dofuses normal targets instead of a special entity.

0 0
Score : 139

I've seen something similar with Dozeless acid, the description say that the owner can draw a card every time a summon is healed but this happen even when you heal a dofus, but for some reason the same does not happen for Malb aroma, I'm really confused, I don't know if I should consider dofus like normal summons or special entities anymore.

0 0
Score : 213

Maybe those things are ment to be that way but arn't described on the cards very well. If it is accidental I hope they make it diverse so for some effects dofuses count like summons and for some not.

0 0
Respond to this thread