By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

nerf iniciative

By Ianeglyy January 03, 2017, 19:06:43

Just played a game woth eni, was perfect, just one dofus to broke and then the (neveropyop)  appear with a single creature with iniciative plus +2AT and +2AR and bumm!!  imposible to defend because was a 5AT 6AR yop with iniciative and then i lose.  

GG Ankma in all games yop are OP even in a card game.   Not playing this game anymore.  

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : -75

You clearly haven't played against Cra then, Iop is not op especially when compared with Cra.

2 -4
Score : 1049

By Iniciative you mean Charge. Charge is a very iconic mechanic for Iops, however I don't find they overpowered not even on Wakfu. You were playing with Eniripsa and Eni usually uses a control deck. Aggro decks have advantage against Control decks if the latter don't keep up removing and controlling the threaths. 
At cardgames we have this cycle: Aggro wins against control, control wins against midrange and midrange wins against aggro.
Of corse that doesn't mean you'll always win against your less favored opponent. Many decks put some cards to stand more effectively against their counters. And we always have the luck of card draw involved.
Anyways, I'm sure you only have a few games at Krosmaga and after more games you'll be used to play against Charge summons.

3 -2
Score : 1538

Your words are water in this case)

0 -1
Score : 613

Learn to play.

3 -12
Score : 92

I think the OP means "Initiative" which in the game is represented by "First Strike".

I know the exact combo Langely is referencing (but can't recall the card names). Its the 3/4 first strike iop minion, combined with the 2 at, 2ar spell. It's quite a deadly minion to verse face to face on the board.

For me, when I play Iop, I do my absolute best to save my big damage spells exactly for this card combo.

1 0
Score : 42

Yeah i want to mean first strike.  

0 0
Score : 360

Koniacz if you can't say anything useful don't comment on threads at all. This is a community forum for everyone to help each other and/or communicate-- i have seen you comment on a lot of threads being absolutely negative and/or bashing the person. Grow up 

4 0
Score : 216

There are many ways to beat this card with eni: silence, transform, equality - any of this your class cards. Bloodsucker and your heal becomes damage. I can't see Iop is too powerful

1 0
Score : 20

Koniacz is poland troll leave him be.

0 0
Score : 125

koniacz is totally  correct if a bit too succint though. Initiative is not OP, you just have to learn to predict such things and include them in your possible board state calculations. Iops totally have their own share of problems that balance out initiative's seeming OPness. 

0 0
Score : 138

And this is why Eni has silence spells. And attack swaps.

0 0
Score : 530

Eni can silence summons, and reduce their AT. Other gods have FIRST STRIKE creatures as well as neutral cards.

0 0
Score : 1

I know this is a few months later, however, I have to agree with this post. First Strike is extremely powerful and sometimes takes the fun out of the strategy entirely. As with all Ankama's games, Iop's and Cra's always needed adjustment. When you have a First Strike Iop with 6AT, you tell me how many summons can stand in its way, not many. I've played every God and Goddess, and Iop and Cra are the top winning decks in both my experience playing with and against them. Cra is less so but still is quite strong. Iop on the other hand, has 6+ spells to add AT, First Strike, and Charge to its minions, making it far too easy to get 6AT+. 95% of my losses are against Iop as well.
The chances of countering these combos are there, but the probability of having the hand for it is much less than Iop's chance at buffing. The main problem I think is that Iop's strategy is simple and straightforward; buff, charge, attack... as Iops are, so it's appropriate. However, the other Gods and Goddesses require more tact and work-around strategies to maximize buffs and debuffs, at least more so than Iop. So far only Cra has a higher success rate VS Iop due to her 6+ high dmg spells, part of the reason she is stronger as well.

There, my contructive criticism. I hope this helps

0 0
Respond to this thread