FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

BETA : Participate this week-end and win the pedestal of your choice !

By Lodesu#6436 March 31, 2021, 02:32:31
AnkaTracker

Hi everyone !

I'm sharing with you an announcment which was shared on the communitary discord ( https://discord.gg/GdtfJ9K ) about a temporary beta this week-end. NO NEW CONTENT, the developers are transfering the game to a new network architecture and they want to be certain that everything is working as intended, so they need some players!

Unusual problems to warn the developers :

• Priority: everything linked to the chat
  • Unusual disconnections
  • Issues when reconnecting
  • Anything unusual

So play games, verify that everything work as intended, and chit-chat with your opponents / friends! If you participate and notice any inconvenience, describe it in this thread with every details you can (what happened, how it happened, when...) with screenshots if needed. The more information, the merrier.

To reward participants, two rewards are offered. You'll have available on the Beta server 100 000 kamas and 100 000 dust to create your decks, so no worries! A new season on the BETA server will start this Friday 04/02/2021 at 6:00 pm (Paris time) and will end this Sunday 04/04/2021 at 11:59 pm (Paris time).
  • Each player who reach at least Rank 10 during this season on the beta server will receive a previously edited pedestal of his choice (the exception being some exclusive pedestals, such as the Ankama pedestal or tournament pedestals). [Bouillie] will tell you if the pedestal you want to get can be gifted to you or not.
  • Players in the TOP 10 on the beta server will also receive a barrel pedestal, never given before (see image below)!

To install the Krosmaga beta, follow the steps presented below on the Ankama launcher:
1. Select the "+" sign on the Ankama launcher
2. Select "Krosmaga bêta"
3. Install Krosmaga beta and play!
1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone, thanks to those who tried the beta last week-end!

About rewards: answer here with the pedestal you wish to have, and tell me the nickname you used, so I can check. 

Once I have every answers, I'll ask someone to generate codes and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 2

nice!!!

where we get new gift codes?

0 0
Score : 3

barrel pedestal = pandawa = i'm thrilled and i'm going to cryhappy

0 0
Score : 1256

Nope, it has nothing to do with this. This pedestal was in the game file for a very long time, but it was never used (maybe planned for St Patrick event that never happened?)

0 0

Hi everyone, thanks to those who tried the beta last week-end!

About rewards: answer here with the pedestal you wish to have, and tell me the nickname you used, so I can check. 

Once I have every answers, I'll ask someone to generate codes and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!

Score : 1

Hi I'm Duomaxwe

I'll take the Hecate one please.

0 0
Score : 2

Hi I'm Maxima-Entidad-Espiritual

I'll take the Yellow Jelly one please.

0 0
Score : 1

Ingame name : Eguel

I'll take the Alpha one

0 0

Hello, I'm sorry it's taking some time, but you're not forgotten! I'm taking care of everything today. 

Score : 1256

For those concerned, check out your Ankamabox (some pop-up in the top-right corner of the website).

0 0
Score : 57

Got it

0 0
Score : 3

Lodesu|2021-04-09 01:33:19
Nope, it has nothing to do with this. This pedestal was in the game file for a very long time, but it was never used (maybe planned for St Patrick event that never happened?)

i know, i know...
I'm just daydreaming <_
0 0
Respond to this thread