FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Absolutely Insane

By Unowein July 19, 2020, 22:57:33
Necronomigore, win-condition without any combination necessary costs 5.

Did the game developers think this was a good idea?

I encourage everyone to make a deck with Necronomigore.

Please do post other ridiculously broken cards in this thread.
1 -2
Reactions 3
Score : -20
Chaotica / Number in a Deck 3 / Sram / Cost 5 - Turns Seeds/Glyphs/Loot & Piles of Bones into allied bombs. Breaks all Feca Glyphs in play and turns it into a actual minefield, renders almost all feca decks pointless. Can't be countered without constantly using Rearrangement which isn't feasible. (Simple nerf fix is to only allow her to change 2-3 of each, possibly even costing 4 instead)

Zorine / Number in a Deck 3 / Iop / Costs 4 - Gains ATK and First Strike when Outnumbered. Can be countered with silence and dmg cards, quickly becomes a infinitely scaling ATK power card, hitting 8-10atk before she even moves, killing any card that can't outrange. Set in your main dofus lanes and purposely get outnumbered to make sure they can steamroll their lane. (Combos well with 3cost Joris for Untargetable on them) (Simple nerf fix is to just give her a cap on ATK or let her become a 4/5/3 First Strike card when if you are outnumbered when played - cost 5, 3/5/3 otherwise)

Dolly Sacrifice / Number in a Deck 1 / Sadida / Costs 8 - On the first enemy Dofus or Minion in each row, deals 2times the dmg the number of Dolls on that row, destroys the dolls. (can be made to cost 0 in combo with Seeden Impulse) - With current seed generation possibilities, its very easy to quickly gain seeds and fast kill 2-3dofus's, not easily countered outside of very high aggro decks as this card + seed setup can be done same turn, running allied minions in all lanes with at least 3hp, even when there is no dofus to gain is the only way to assure your dofus doesnt get 1shot same turn, quickly bleeding you dry of cards to use for that defense. (Simple nerf fix is to not allow its cost to be changed by any other cards, including making its base cost higher than 8)

Teleportation / Number in a Deck 3 / Xelor / Cost 6 - Teleports a minion to a cell on your side. Not "ridiculously broken" as stated, can just instant remove a tough/high cost card by moving them to a lane you don't care for and/or already lost. (Combos well with Bakara 6cost and Albinarachee 4cost, to make 5+ teleportation's. Best counter being low cost high atk aggro decks. (Simple nerf fix is to either make the spells Banished when used or make cost higher, 8 or so, this to make sure use is more applicable when you possess a decent amount of Reserved AP, similar to the rest of Xelor cards)

Transdrhellzerker / Number in a Deck 3 / Enutrof / Costs 2 - Transforms allied Enutrof into a 5/5. Again, not overly broken, can give you a 5/5 very early game only costing 3, steamrolling most lanes early. What makes it quite broken is it's ability to instantly attack when transformed, meaning you either are able to put out a 3cost 5/5 like Deceptipod or Looney Strich in defense or simply lose said lane most times. Countering isn't the hardest mid-to-late game but almost impossible early, using cards with 5+ ATK against any Enutrof in lane is the only counter outside of dmg cards / removal cards. (Simple nerf fix is to make the 5/5 asleep like all new entering cards upon transformation or only useable on Enutrofs of 3ATK or higher as a 5/5 costing 4AP isn't a broken thing but still has the element to take enemies by surprise)

Ratchet / Number in a deck 3 / Enutrof / Costs 4 - Deals damage to enemy dofus when any allied items of loot is picked up. Spamming cards that give loot isn't hard for the class in general, this card has a smaller cost and has a easier time than the Rare 7 cost Malox Makugen of Eniripsa. The card not only deals 1 3AP Curse card equivalent each time a piece of loot is picked up but you also get all the wonderful goodies that are loot as well. It's only counter is dmg cards, removal and silence, which typically they are still able to at least get off 1-2 dmg to a dofus before you can do these to it and there's multiple of them. (Simple nerf fix is to make it costs 7 and also be Rare like Eniripsa's, change it so loot is sacrificed on pick up when he's in play to deal dmg to dofus or make it so he will hit whatever is in front of him, Minion or Dofus, not just dofus.)
0 -2
Score : -18

That's not funny. Broken Cards and similar nonsense, not to Mention Bugs on top of that. Maybe even broken Cards and Bugs comming together - this game is just bad in so many ways.

It's also way too Luck-based, if not outright just Money-based.
It's so sad i can say this: I have 'lost' multiple times without really having lost for real. Both Players obviously saw that i was just the better Player, but Luck and Luck alone made me lose. That's sad. We both knew i'm the better Player... but i lost.
Not to Mention if someone just Pays Money to have better Cards.
Sorry for ranting, but seriously, this game has a lot of Problems - many not even listed here… so sad…

0 -1
Score : -18

That's not funny. Broken Cards and similar nonsense, not to Mention Bugs on top of that. Maybe even broken Cards and Bugs comming together - this game is just bad in so many ways.

It's so sad i can say this: I have 'lost' multiple times without really having lost for real. Both Players obviously saw that i was just the better Player, but Luck and Luck alone made me lose. That's sad. We both knew i'm the better Player... but i lost.
Sorry for ranting, but seriously, this game has a lot of Problems - many not even listed here… so sad…

0 -1
Respond to this thread