FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New community

By rairyuunohunter July 04, 2020, 18:13:55

Why Ankama doesn't create a pt br community, its games and series have many fans in Portugal and Brazil and you know it!

I just don't undeerstand why not creating it, would attract many fans to the game.

P.S.Sorry my bad english.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

I think that isn't necessary to have an official forum or community. The players are free to create a new discord server or forum.

0 0
Score : -89

It shouldnt be their responsiblity though?!

0 0
Score : -89

WHOA! I just encountered Ferngard or what his name is, the RANK THREE PLAYER!  He’s the greatest noob! I can still not believe that’s our top players! And I’m not talking about ‚Power of Cards’ when i say Noob: He does not understand the concept of this game, he’s rude, arrogant and just overall laughable!  Holy cow, i was so surprised by this! I’ve seen stupid players and those who pay real money to win before, but this genuinly surprised me. Genuinly.  Ok, ok, harsh words, i know. So why do i say this? Let me try to explain it step by step.  Wait... no... actually, let’s not do this step by step - it wouldnt actually change what is is: A matter of trust. In the end, I’m just a stranger on the internet to anyone who reads this. This won’t change, so, whatever.  I just wanted to let you know how genuinly surprised i was what noobs as well as what ‚kind’ of players are at the top.   

0 -1
Score : 1

ok day

0 0
Respond to this thread