I hope this update brings people back to the game

By Shatae June 22, 2020, 06:52:03
2 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 51

I hope too. This is an amazing game

2 -1
Score : -89

Haha, no it isnt. It's way too lucked based, it has many broken Cards, many trolls, it's badly programmed, it has Bugs - do i Need to list more? Cause i sure can. And I'm summarizing, obviously…

0 0
Score : 31

Yesterday many players were back to the game, I could find fights without wait long. 

2 0

WHOA! I just encountered Ferngard or what his name is, the RANK THREE PLAYER!  He’s the greatest noob! I can still not believe that’s our top players! And I’m not talking about ‚Power of Cards’ when i say Noob: He does not understand the concept of this game, he’s rude, arrogant and just overall laughable!  Holy cow, i was so surprised by this! I’ve seen stupid players and those who pay real money to win before, but this genuinly surprised me. Genuinly.  Ok, ok, harsh words, i know. So why do i say this? Let me try to explain it step by step.  Wait... no... actually, let’s not do this step by step - it wouldnt actually change what is is: A matter of trust. In the end, I’m just a stranger on the internet to anyone who reads this. This won’t change, so, whatever.  I just wanted to let you know how genuinly surprised i was what noobs as well as what ‚kind’ of players are at the top.   

0 0

We Need a Chat, we Need to tone down the Paywalls, and also:
Battling AI's should obviously give you some small Reward, like 10 Karmas or something. I mean, isnt them being programmed, them already existing, but not doing anything when you're not a Beginner anymore, the very Definition of a Waste?! What a waste is that?? We Need better AI's and Rewards for Fighting them!!

So much wrong with this game:
It's also way too Luck-based, if not outright just Money-based.
It's so sad i can say this: I have 'lost' multiple times without really having lost for real. Both Players obviously saw that i was just the better Player, but Luck and Luck alone made me lose. That's sad. We both knew i'm the better Player... but i lost.
Not to Mention if someone just Pays Money to have better Cards. Pitiful as heck.
Sorry for ranting, but seriously, this game has a lot of Problems - many not even listed here… so sad…

0 -1
Score : 4

C'est dommage qu'elle ne soit pas si populaire. Mon jeu préféré.

0 -1
Respond to this thread