FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

There are some real obvious cheaters in this game.

By gwrrty January 02, 2020, 04:31:50

Guy misclicks, misses his target, and immediately the game disconnects. I'm used to this kinda thing happening, so I have my router reset quickly. Finds it funny when I message him. Still managed to win, but I wished these cheaters were still punished.

What are the rules on naming and shaming here? I have a screencap, but I don't want to break rules.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 235

Is there a way to contact the Dev team?

This has happened to me as well, tho only once or twice, is annoying losing your win streak cuz you've been disconnected

0 0
Score : 820

Wait what. Are you convinced that your game disconnect ? Maybe what he is doing is himself quitting the game, thus it will have a "delay" at the end of the turn because the game is waiting a little to see if he comes back. But after a couple of seconds (I don't know how many) it will pass his turn. Maybe that was what you noticed ? Because this is the first time I'm hearing about getting disconnected by another player.

0 0
Score : 133

this sound weird as the only way your oppenent can dc u is if you are in a chat with him or smt so he can ddos u else its just ur own bad connection and u cry like a baby

0 -1

Krosmaga shows a little red triangle with a "!" in the top right corner when your connection is about to drop.

0 0

Bu are you sure both are correlated ? (a player misplaying and you getting disconnected)

For instance at some point I was going to win the next turn, and at the end of my opponent turn it took maybe 15~seconds before going back to me because he closed the game or got dced and the game waited for him to come back. It did look like I was disconnected because nothing was happening but nope, it's just the opponent quitting the game.

0 0

oh maybe thats what happened when I was playing then.
dunno about gwrrty tho

0 0
Score : 65

I'm sure I was disconnected, because I checked to see if my browser was working, too. The same error came to both the game and my browser: Refusal to connect. I rarely get disconnected ever, but when I do, it's a typical 404, can't find server, I know those. I know that there can be a delay when the other person gets dced or quits out.

This is the first and only time, in the game and on my browser, that I've gotten a "refusal to connect."

And some of you are missing a key thing here: I messaged him and he doesn't deny it. He joked about it. I haven't posted the screencaps cause I don't know the rules about nameshaming.

0 0

To be honest we're not supposed to name-shame buuut... no moderation on this side and I'm very curious to investigate this so that I can transfer this information to someone working at Ankama. So if you could share the screen there, or send it to me on discord (I'm Nono on the krosmaga discord server). Thank you!

2 0
Respond to this thread