FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

HELP ME !!

By Demedemon November 23, 2019, 20:45:54

hey guys so when i started playing i searched which packs should i get and many was say go for 5 gold then go for bronze it's better on the long term now i have alot of common cards that i don't use i have some infinits that i don't use too and i feel like there are some infinite MUST HAVE cards that i want to get like martine 3* and goultar the barbarian there are some realy nice krosmic cards too like rouflee and bellaphone 
i know it depends on my play style i play IOP just charging at every thing reached rank 18 
what i need know is some help with managing my cards which should i recycle? any recommendation on which cards to craft ? if can drop some nice decks for IOP that would be awesome too 
thanks 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 86

If you're planning to only play Iop and to perfect your decks, then i'll recomend recycling other god's krosmic-rare cards, as well as some infinites that don't see much play bc they are a little outdated like Khan idon'tknowwhat lvl 1 and 2, Lu (lvl 1 and 3 see play on very niche decks, lvl 2 is nice for agro) and a few outdated krosmics too like Shin larve and the 7 ap piwi

0 0
Score : 37

ok i can recycle those too ... i have some cards with the shiny borders ( i don't know what they called biggrin ) that i can recycle for like another 1000 is there any use if these cards ? why they recycle for so much ?

0 0
Score : 266

I keep all cards, but that is my all around style of playing, if you want to focus on one thing just recycle what you dont use or what's not used like he said.

The shiny border cards are simply more rare and good looking, they can be recycled for the same price it takes to make a card of equal rarity, so if you dont care about them it's a good way to get those cards you actually want.

Also, if you play a lot you get the feeling of how useful each card can be

0 0
Respond to this thread