FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.14: Ready to Get Down to Work?

By [Wimkote] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - October 11, 2019, 14:59:03
AnkaTracker Announcements

As we mentioned last week, we would like to include you closely in Krosmaga's next update. Here's some more information about that.

This is a big first for us. We are going to ask you to suggest your card game designs so they can be added to the game! The images will be provided, all you have to do is rack your brains.

Taking part is easy. Players post their proposed cards in the forum in the specific area set aside for that. The community will vote to determine which proposals are the best. The game team will then study the top 5 favourite cards for each god and the top 10 favourites for the monster family: Porcos. (Note that if two cards for the same monster are tied in the votes, we will only pick one.)

The selected illustrations will be revealed in the forum.

Here are the elements we need for your entry to meet the requirements:

• only 1 entry per forum post (but you can obviously propose several designs in separate posts)
  • AP Cost
  • HP / AT / MP
  • Effect description (limited to XX characters including spaces) – be brief and precise
  • no Infinites
  • card name (only when necessary, but put one anyway, we like a good laugh)
Feel free to take part on the forum! (in french but of course your designs are welcome)

Be careful to propose effects that already exist in the game. To get back in the swing, we won't be developing new mechanics. Yes, it's a shame, especially as we've read the forums, but this time around we don't have the choice.

This event is taking the form of a contest in which the winners (the people whose designs are selected) will win the entire expansion, a brand new platform, and their nickname on the card. As you've probably guessed, this expansion will be available for purchase for €4.99. The platform will also be available in the store at a price that has not yet been determined.

You have until November 1, 2019, to submit your creations in the corresponding section of the Krosmaga forum. Voting will remain open until November 8, 2019.

The team will of course keep a well-trained eye on the proposals and may at any time modify or eliminate an entry supported by the community.

The complete contest rules are available here. (translation is pending)

By entering, you automatically cede your rights to your creations.

We can't wait to read your proposals!

First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone !

If you want to propose your cards design, you need to go on this page : https://www.krosmaga.com/fr/forum/44-propositions-cartes-joueurs-mise-jour-1-14 and click on the button "Ask a question" in the top of the section. Then you can choose which God you want and propose your cards.
Remember : you must only propose ONE card by post, in order to help the vote after that !

Don't worry if you don't see the button yet, we are currently working on a fix to that problem.

Good luck !

See message in context
Reactions 34
Score : 3

Can a new card be, a character from the show or comics? I'd love to see Simone or Shak Shaka in the game. As new krosmics.

0 0
Score : 2

Any chance you'll want art for cards? I haven't done an art contest in years :3

0 0
Score : 107

We can only post our designs is french?

0 0
Score : 52

Okay this is super sweet news to be seeing, I'm so glad Krosmaga is getting an update.

I'll defintely try to submit some card ideas, what's the rarity level of cards you're planning to develop? It makes a difference if we're allowed to do Krosmic/Infinte or if they're just rares!

0 0
Score : 4526

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

1 0
Score : 144

The contest will only be in the french forum? If that's how it is we need to post everything in french?

0 0

Hello everyone !

If you want to propose your cards design, you need to go on this page : https://www.krosmaga.com/fr/forum/44-propositions-cartes-joueurs-mise-jour-1-14 and click on the button "Ask a question" in the top of the section. Then you can choose which God you want and propose your cards.
Remember : you must only propose ONE card by post, in order to help the vote after that !

Don't worry if you don't see the button yet, we are currently working on a fix to that problem.

Good luck !

Score : 1

Hi. I am unable to "ask a question" as I cannot verify my phone number. 
I am from South Africa and when I try and verify my number, the response is:

"Your country (or region) is not covered for our SMS service. You can not, unfortunately, use this service."

This means that I cannot submit my card designs because of my region.
Please could you fix this somehow? Either by fixing my cell phone verification or by allowing unverified users to submit card designs.

0 0

It can only be in french? What can people that dont know french do, google translate it? .-.

0 0
Score : 1739

Google's translation is not very accurate tho

I was thinking about making a guide to the french expressions, like, deck is 'pioche', to draw a card is 'piochez', discard pille is referred as défausse, etc, but I'm not very good in french either.

0 0
Score : 289

The "ask a question" button, as well as the cards proposal threads are only visible if you log in

0 0

Well, the deed is done, 1 idea for each card, that was hard. Hope at least one make it *-*

0 0
Score : 122

Hello everyone,
first off all I am glad you are back and working on the game again, thank you all so much. During the last days I was telling people in the game that there is this contest going on right now and that they should check the forum and vote for their favorites to keep the game fresh and show the devs that we are still very much an active community. The overwhelming majority of people (I maybe talked to 40 during this week) had no idea that there was a contest, or that you were even working on the game again (2 people knew about it, and they had not voted).
It would be super important to make an announcement for this competition directly in the game, because most people are NOT aware, especially since it's only in the French forum. So many people have invested time and thought to propose their ideas, and barely anyone is voting.
If there is any way, it would be awesome if you guys made an ingame announcement, maybe a daily Eca challenge or something that tells everybody to visit the forum and vote for their favorites. This game, as well as the whole Ankama universe is absolutely beautiful and we all want to see it succeed. To get there, we need to start communicating better and this is an unique opportunity to get our community invested in the game once again.
Thanks for reading this, I know you guys are probably working really hard and are doing what you can. Just trying to give my input, maybe it's good for something. Have a great day!

2 0

I agree, the site's been dead for a year, its normal for people to stop checking it, a simples screen that pops up every time you open the game would be a huge difference, and its only for a week so it wont bother anyone

1 0
Score : 500

You can maybe add this post to the "news" part of the steam page? I usually check there and if wasn't because somebody said something in the discussion part I wouldn't know of this.

I already posted some ideas in the French Forum, I hope the game revives with the new ideas.

(I'll not let this game die until until you add Osamodas)

1 0

I'm highly suspecting that some morons are using smurf accounts to give themselves upvotes.

HChevalier|2019-11-03 21:54:02
It passed by my mind, but would lose the purpose of the competition <_

Indeed, but as it seems, those guys don't care about the competition, they just wanna win regardless, if nothing is done about this in the next days I'm going to put my smurfs to work too, and I'm not even going to give votes for myself, but for people I think that are deserving, just to keep things fair.
1 0

It passed by my mind, but would lose the purpose of the competition.

The problem is how to identify that's happening, maybe someone is really popular, maybe they have friends. I'm neither, but i believe others might be.

In the end i hope Ankama will look more at the ideas than the simple amount of votes, i want a good game not a random ideas game.

1 0

@Oanhanhon
Are you, by chance, talking about oups-jes-bug's propositions? I am super agitated by how this contest is evolving right now, I've taken screenshots of oup's posts having 7-9 votes only hours after being created and contacted support about it. One of their "ideas" is literally just the same as one by HChevalier (Crâ spell), but the original idea from HChevalier got 0 votes while that of oups-jes-bug got top spot the first day. There is NO WAY this is legitimate, and it highly compromises the whole competition. This way we're not going to end up with 5 innovative new card ideas, but 2-3 ideas from the same 2 persons in Every Single Category, simply because they have a big ego...
If I don't hear anything back from support within the next few days, I plan on making a separate post regarding this issue. The game is in a very fragile state right now, and literally so few people even know about the contest that someone with 9 alt accounts or fanboys can completely manipulate a contest. It would be extremely unfair to the rest of us when we're left to feel like our votes and ideas are basically worthless...

1 0

Yes, he is the biggest offender but there are a few more reckless cheaters

0 0

One thing that worries me is that the game has 3 main languages, so its hard for people to vote on the ones different from their own, also french has an advantage in most of the Ankama games. In my opinion chosing ideas for each language and then deciding on the best of them would make more sense. Maybe a french idea is good, can't understand half of it so how can i vote on it? =(

0 0

@HChevalier
Don't worry, I was not implying that you copied anyone. Also, I completely agree that some ideas will be very similar, since the game has limited effects that we all need to work with.
My problem was not that your ideas were similar, but that your idea (Crâ spell, 4 cost, 2 damage, 2 healing) got 0 votes since you proposed it on October 26, while the other one (Crâ spell, 5 cost, 2 damage, 1 healing) got 6 votes within a few hours when it was proposed on October 30.
If it was actually about the ability, yours would have definitely gotten votes as well.

0 0

No prob man, if i ended up copying someone and my idea is invalid i have no prob with that, because i didnt check any other ideas before thinking of mine.
That one i was expecting to be used a lot since damaging spells are basic Cra, and Cra hava a draining spell on Dofus(where i got the idea).
Now i got a little  annoyed since i think my idea makes even more sense considering the cost of damage and healing in the game than this guys.
But i still hope Ankama will look through everything and try to be fair.

0 0

Ok, I made a longer thread in the General Discussion forum regarding this topic. Everyone's welcome to check, comment, criticize etc. if they have an opinion on the problem. I really hope that the Ankama Team may see it and maybe share with us how they want to handle the whole situation from now on.

0 0

Is there a date for the results?

0 0
Score : 52

I hope so too!

0 0
Score : 1

So....what's happening???

0 0
Respond to this thread