FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

An Update Before the End of the Year!

By [Wimkote] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - October 02, 2019, 10:58:38
Reactions 36
Score : 98

Please no battle pass, they are disgusting, they take advantage of the "Just more response" and fomo, I phycological can not handle battlepasses they mentally strain and tax me. even when i played an indie game with one of the most rewarrding battlepasses. I just quit cause i couldn't handle the constant playtime it was asking of me evenn if it was all imaginary and blasting through just to hit an empty tier.

0 0
Score : 49

Huzzah! At last. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. It's a pleasure to see this game coming online just as Hearthstone has fallen into controversy.

0 0
Score : 41

wow! I thought they left this game
Very nice news

0 0
Score : 55

English speaking facebook group for Krosmaga I just made:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2364111350504952/

0 0
Score : 1

Aeee caralhow

0 0

Наконец-то емае я то боялся что эта игра загнется)

0 0

Yeah!!!! Was worried they abandoned the game, can't wait to see what new cards will be made

0 0
Score : 81

So is this update still going to be before the end of the year? In the next four days?

0 0
Score : 86

No... On the French forum, they said it is postponed to early 2020...

1 0
Score : 2183

A-Rich|2019-12-26 12:37:02
No... On the French forum, they said it is postponed to early 2020...

Wish they would post on the english forums sometime too ;_;
1 0
Score : 86

But they did not say what "early 2020" means pensive

0 0

Vocês querem parceria internacional? estou criando um blog em pt-br sobre jogos competitivos e gostaria de colocar krosmaga nele, mais de nem uma forma eu consigo contato com a ankama

0 0
Score : 82

they don't really do this kind of stuff, Press Key to Play was an really active brazilian player, recorded a lot of videos and even organized competitions, he attracted a lot of players to the game with his events. Didn't even receive a thank you.

0 0

estaran osamodas y pandawa en alguna actualizacion reciente?

0 0

still no fix to the payment system. I've tried 3 different credit cards to buy stuff but all get denied due to an error in the way they process payments.

0 0
Respond to this thread