By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What your Main Deck says about you (Totally not Clickbait and/or Satire)

By TheDaskalarch December 07, 2018, 22:13:54

If you are a Iop main, you think "Tac-tics" are small candy pellets that make your breath smell good. No, but seriously, you think that it's fair if your opponent can see your attacks telegraphed from Row 1. Kind of like how it's a brave thing to stick your head in a beehive.

If you are an Ecaflip main, you think of yourself as a player who takes risks and takes chances, who lives life on the edge. In real life, you're really just a bland character. I'm sorry none of your coworkers at your 9-to-5 job bothered to tell you, but at least I'm telling you now.

If you are a Cra main, the size and scope of your arrogance can only be matched by your incompetence as an individual and your ignorance of true tactics. You probably beat puppies as a kid, that is, if you weren't drooling in a chair somewhere out of sheer stupidity. I hate you. Nobody likes you. Go away, please.

If you are an Eniripsa main, you're either really, really good at the game or really, really bad at the game. I honestly can't tell which unless I've played you. Flip a coin, I guess. (Shoot; should've used that joke for Ecaflip...)

If you are a Sacrier main, you value your wins. You think that every victory should be well-earned, and you want it to matter how you win just as much as the win. That's pretentious. You are truly a master of salt. Plus, you probably spam the "Nerf Cra" thread, and you might be a communist, so...

If you are a Sadida main, you are a vegan ninja. You sacrificed both your internal nutrition and the chance of ever getting a real life in order to master the art that is Krosmaga. You master the cards beautifully. I don't know if I should envy or pity you. (Shoot, another Ecaflip joke...)

If you are a Sram mai- HA ha ha... ah... HA HA HA; I'm sorry, nobody can win as Sram, let alone be a Sram main. I don't know... if you're a Sram main, you're a masochist? Enjoy that 0-20 record, scrub.

If you are a Xelor main, you think you're the good guy. You like to convince yourself that what you're doing is carefully refined strategy, every piece of mana well-calculated. Stop deluding yourself, honestly. You just like gaining 5 AP in your reserve just by ganking a 1-mana minion.

If you are an Enutrof main, you are cheap. In every sense of the word. Time is money, so I won't waste any more on you.

If you are a Feca main, you enjoy watching your enemy squirm as all four of your minions besiege one Dofus each, just as they're about to ready their deck, all the while placing Glyph after glyph. But nah, that's not the reason you chose Feca. There are two big reasons why you chose Feca... the stun glyphs and the armor abilities, of course!

Thank you for your time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to fruitlessly attempt a single Sadida win when a Cra and a Sacrier win would be an easier and faster way to achieve both challenges.

5 -1
Reactions 6
Score : 772

You seem to invest a lot of time in your rant. Well, I appreciate your effort.

4 0
Score : 3

That was on point I loved it.
would like to know your main?
As I play Xelor for obvious reasons I like to gank 1ap summons.

0 0
Score : 90

The Feca joke made me laugh!

Very cool post.

0 0
Score : 4433

both! B]

0 0
Score : 63

I'm turning in a Sram main just to prove you wrong

0 0
Score : 73