FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Krosmaga is unofficially dead

By LaoKnight December 01, 2018, 08:36:10

Hi,

There are a lot of reasons to say that I think Krosmaga is dead. No community in twitch, no news, no regards, no new balances.... 

One spanish streamer said to me that Ankama Team left the project. There're any mod that could confirm?

Thanks

2 0
Reactions 13
Score : 29

This game has brought me a lot of positive emotions ... did the game really be killed?

2 0
Score : 780

Questionable, maybe just frozen until they find a partner for international marketing of that game, but no reaction here on post like that for days don't make a good image. Hopefully they look in forums and say something to that.

1 0
Score : 135

Yes it is. I suspend unofficial polish community site cuz no new things are added... 

0 0
Score : 17

No christmas évent. This game is "dead".

Lucky us it is still full of players ^^

0 0
Score : 98

But I love this game! I just started playing it.

0 0
Score : 780

Atleast there is a new code for Krosmaga in new Gamakna (without a link from krosmaga to Gamakna and without Krosmaga section):
CODE: KROSMAGA2019
(gold booster)

0 0
Score : 2

I dont think the game is "dead" as former games of ankama are (dofus arena, the selotrop flash games...) because the game is still on, the server is still going and the game is being played both in pc and tablets.  What I think that happened is the "freeze" status of the development of the game. 
Ankama seems to be putting a lot of resources in the developement of Waven and seems this game is just stuck on this point until... who knows when. I dont think it has reached the status Krosmaster Arena has (where the game is stuck on season 2, with 50 years of queue to play and no way to progress) because krosmaster even has gamakna references and codes.

0 0
Score : 16

Hope the project team progresses the game!!!! 

1 0
Score : 353

Does exist a project team? Do you mean dewit? Is he still alive? I imagine him in an office alone in front of a monitor that launch the "1000 cell movement " quest to make us happy. Tnx dewit.
Sorry dewit, but ankama killed krosmaga too easily. PUTS SOME ADS AND MAKE MONEY BUT GIVE US SOMETHING NEW PLEASE

0 0
Score : 4680

nah.

we back bois

1 0
Score : 1

Steam link cant connect to krosmaga.
Get A reconnect screen how I fix this .excl

0 0
Score : 68

Hello,
Try to use the Ankama Launcher : https://www.krosmaga.com/en/game/download