FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Don't do what I did - Warning to new players

By ShivJ September 17, 2018, 22:22:03

Today in a ranked match right at the beginning when selecting for your starting hand my opponent sent me a friend invite and so does another player - at the same time.
I foolishly accepted to realize a moment later, the second account that added me was viewing the fight and thus my hand.
I am sure both accounts belonged to the same player...he denied it of course but judge for yourselves.
So be weary of this tactic of confusing another player to get an unfair advantage. Or change your settings to allow spectator only in hidden mode.
And go ahead and laugh I deserve it rolleyes

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2085

i didn't know that there was such exploit.
it has never happened to me since i don't accept the friend invites

0 0
Score : 766

You can turn it off so friends can’t see your hand.

1 0
Score : -85

Technomond Steel Industries an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Daily Machinery like..Ghee Making MachineMilk Homogenizer MachineE-Rickshaw Water ATM MachineFuel Storage TanksMilk CanesMilk Pasteurizer MachineMilk Storage TankMilk Vending MachineMobile Milk Vending MachineWater Vending MachineWater ATM MachineMilk Weighing Scale SystemRoad Milk TankerMilk Pouch Packing MachineButter Churn MachineBulk Milk CoolerMilk Cream SeparatorPaneer Press MachinePaneer VatMilk ATM MachineOur Company is highly supported by some of the most renowned vendor base in the market who is well-known to supply us only the quality tested products delivered to our clients. We always try to maintain Quality Standards and Competitive Pricing of our Products to gain the Trust from the Customers.

0 -4
Score : 1

lol

0 0
Score : -5

so basically it's a kind of cheating but it's legally cheat. i dont think there will be find or prove of cheating you can find in this kind of case, i should warn my friend in apknite about this too

0 0
Respond to this thread