By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New updates?

By alan-us August 22, 2018, 06:02:24
Is the game dead? It's been almost a month since there was new news on the site, which was news of Ankama in general and not about Krosmaga. The game is boring, it has been more than eight months that there is no new expansion and there is no sign of life Ankama on the game site. And am I the only one that didn't liked that you can't evolve infinite cards anymore? ..

4 0
Reactions 19
Score : 66

I'm wondering the same... I've just started playing again since about a year ago as I stumbled upon the game in the play store and besides the infinite card changes I don't really see much change. I don't want to sink time into a dying game. 

On a side note, any news on new gods any time soon? 

2 0
Score : 2049

i came here to ask the same thing

2 0
Score : 207

Maybe an admin has an answer ??? Cause yea I barely see any updates lately . . . . .

2 0
Score : 3138

Im hoping its just because the crew in on vacation for the summer. Afterall they are french, and the french summer vacation is held in the month of July and/or August.

2 0
Score : 203

I don't think it is it

0 -1
Score : 207

Probably the game is just onwards to its end . What a pity . So much potential wasted..well whatever November is coming sooner or later 

1 0
Score : 724

Nedab the Krosmaga community manager left a few weeks ago so don’t expect a response any time soon!

2 0
Score : 56

Hello everybody,
Many things have been said on the french forum, and when I watch the English forum ( I'm french), I think many informations could be interessting:
1- there are less and less people who work for krosmaga . The left of Nebab isn't the first , and not the last.
2-With the last MAJ, there are less and less interest to play in the ladder. And the end of the KWS doesn't help.
3- With the projet Waven , lot of people think krosmaga is out.

They have done to many mistakes, and today, after a 1.5-month  radio silence... The last chance to the game, is the gamakna. If there are news, people will continue to play, if not... bye bye.

here to summarize the general thought on the French forum .
Sorry for the mistakes , and good luck and day.

Ps: Holidays isn't a valid excuse, the others ankama's games aren't in holiday.

5 0
Score : 162

First was a monthly update, fine then a split between gamebalance and season ending, then they  don't respect that deal and return to the old monthly updates, now not even a pedestal showcase, I am sad that this wonderful game eventually as krosmaster is going to die.

1 0

Yes, me too, it has so much potential but it's being wasted

0 0
Score : 125

Is anyone here

2 0

I am

1 0
Score : 20

feel like no one here in the forum, it used to have many comments and new threads to dicuss. i make it here from apknite to find poeple who are playing the game, but now it's so empty and quiet

1 0
Score : -5

is there other game forum? feel like peple are leaving the game, adn the developer too

1 0
Score : 17

The devs left a while ago, now the players pool is starting to decrease significantly and we have to wait more (not so much though).

1 0

I'm still here, just waiting for new updates

1 0
Score : 16

Its a good Game, hope doesnt end like that. Someone for play? (Josh-Black) 

1 0
Score : 162

I left the game when they pushed out the infinite changes last Summer, and it seems like the devs did too. 

Ironically, even if I had stayed, that update killed any incentive I had to spend money on the game, while also not likely to bring in the new players that the game desperately needed.

If there should be any take-away from Krosmaga's death, it's that Ankama desperately needs a partner in the West that is able to advise them on how to advertise, maintain, and monetize their games. I really want Waven to succeed, but if they treat it like they have so many of their other recent games, it will have zero traction internationally. 

2 0

I also left the game when they changed the infinite cards system

0 0
Respond to this thread