FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

18 season pedestal + trophy

By jay-pemaster August 01, 2018, 04:27:21

This season reward was pretty weak, but it's understandable if they couldn't create a pedestal and a trophy since they implemented the foil cards in-game. My question is: will you retrieve the reward for the past season? I hope so.
Thank you for your time.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 735

I’m guessing everyone has moved over to Waven
would love to see new krosmaga content but I won’t get my hopes up

1 0
Score : 3217

At least they are still making little extra quests.

0 0
Score : 289

I hope they bring trophies and pedestals back. I don't feel as much of a reason to play ranked if the reward is something I can get at any time :/

2 0
Score : 210

Well . . . .to be honest i started KROSMAGA like something a month ago or so . I loved it and I think it is a game worth spending time although I get the feeling the game doesn't get the attention that is required or needed . Me too got the sensation of underwhelming rewards this season.  I hope they implement something to change that.  Even a simple pedestal would suffice .  + it would be nice if a admin or developer got a little more involved in the forums . Or give the players some answer or something . Thanks for your time . 

1 0
Score : 289

When the game first came out the rewards were maybe a fifth of what you would get now, and the devs recognized the feedback and ended up improving it which was nice.

The game actually gets a fair amount of love considering how small of a team runs it, which I do appreciate. This latest update did a lot to make it more accessible to new players too!

0 0
Score : 3217

If we don't get a pedestal or other such things for a single month then thats completely fine. Krosmaga team can't be everywhere at once. Id like for them to come back in for the future though. Im hoping that Ankama has not given on on Krosmaga yet. To this day I still believe the game has great potential.

2 -1
Score : -24

Even a simple pedestal would suffice .  Redtube Beeg Spankbang

0 -1
Respond to this thread