FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beginners

By RomanticGunner July 07, 2018, 04:21:01

Hi, I'm an avid ccg player but new to krosmaga. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now. The game is beautiful. The board mechanic is similar to heavenstrike rivals but the card and deck mechanic rival that of hearthstone so the game still has that new and refreshing feel, which is fun.

However, I can't seem to overcome that beginner feeling. I'm not yet familiar with all the characters/effects, so I'm not sure what's good and bad. Moreover, I'm also lost when it comes to deck construction. Specifically, how to go about obtaining cards to build a viable deck. There seems to be minimal resources available to nudge me into fully submersing myself here. The rewards for everything seem to be miniscule at best, so I feel like one wrong move could leave me with no options.

My collection is small, of course. Do I just choose which god seems most fitting and dust everything else to build a viable deck? Or is this that wrong move that would leave me with no options? I hope I get this point across because I want to like this game, but it's beginning to leave me with a npe. Any help for a beginner would be greatly appreciated.

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1802

listen, one good thing you can do as a fp is to look for the pack codes that are active right now. You generally have at least one pack code avaiable to redeem in any given date. Look for the last one in the last  issue of gamakna(someone posted it in the post comment too!)

second, you can get a lot  of cards by buying mainly  bronze packs. Until you build your colelction, silvers and gold packs are not the best buy. 

AS a starter, the cheapest deck you can make is a Cra deck that can carry you all the way to rank 20. It only needs a few krosmics to get going and even without them it isnt terrible

2 0
Score : 1802

now, on how to make the ncra deck simply take removal, the basic cras with 3 or more reach and complete with some atk buffs and maybe glais and you are really, really good to go. The draw will coem into the 3 ap 2 damage arrows, the 3/4 5 ap cras and the brotherhood card pack dedicated draw spell .  You dont need that much draw if you sue your resources wisely, but , fi you do need it, Cra hasreliable  draw options. 

2 0
Respond to this thread