FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DRAFT available anytime

By ShivJ June 18, 2018, 16:24:41

Why not let us play in Draft mode whenever we want?
I usually miss out on the weekends because of other activities but would love to be able to play weekday evenings for example.
If the possible rewards are a concern maybe they could be nerfed during the weekdays? I would still play, I think it's the most fun game mode.

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 223

I would like that as well, but it's been answered that Draft is not popular enough, so we'll get longer queues/worse matching if it's done now.

However I'd like to see some steps taken in the direction to make it possible. For example, having some kinds of statistics and leaderboards for drafts would probably incentivize playing it more. Some kind of progression besides the few gifts we have.

Hell, I'd be very happy just for some personal statistics. Not sure if it's kept on Ankama side, but I sincerely hope for it as I didn't keep the records. After all they had an effectively p2p MMO for years, so they should be in favor of tracking each and every step of the player in the game. For example, I believe I won (completed) the draft with Eni, Cra and Iop. But how many times? Did I manage it with Sacrier? How good or bad I did with other gods?

0 0
Respond to this thread