By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can anything be done about people that don't pass their turns?

By Jimmy-MQTF May 02, 2018, 22:53:59

I recently was in a match against someone that would just not pass their turn, they would play 1-2 cards and then just wait for the clock to run out. Since they played cards i guess the game didn't consider them as afk or something, but they would still have the full timer running at normal speed every turn, and it just slowed the game to a crawl.
Can't the timer just go faster if a person passes around half of the time without them playing anything or something?

1 -1
Reactions 4
Score : 3137

Sometimes you need that time to think.
There is no way for the game to know whether a player is trying to think a turn ahead before or after playing thier cards, or if they are letting the clock run while they do something else.

1 0
Score : 37

I get the fact that sometimes you need to think, i have been in these situations before, but these kind of people play their cards and end with 0AP in the first 5 seconds of the turn, then do nothing until the clock runs out.

1 -1
Score : 2007

Yeah, its kinda frustrating, but its an important weapon against Infinite Cyclers.

1 0
Respond to this thread