By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Please nerf Miranda in draft!!

By KinoharaKossuta March 30, 2018, 19:40:16

Is it possible for a player to draw 3 Miranda card in draft ?
Because i just face one player like that and its super anoying to play again that card in drafting. 

(yeah i'm not joking it 3 MIRANDA !)

AT least make that card can be silent please!

0 -2
Reactions 4
Score : 254

Well , maybe you will have that pleasure and roll some 3 Alibert** or some other bullsh*t cards that makes you win next draft smile

0 0
Score : 1718

Once I met a cra that had no more than THREE STRIDULOUS HEROINE

THAT BEACH

I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH THAT MATCH

3 0
Score : 88

I dont need 3 imba cards to win.
The problem here is that there are a lot of chances for players to roll out same Krosmic cards. smile

And yeah today i meet a cra player with 3 Marline card smile

0 0
Score : 3138

The whole point of draft is that these ridiculous scenarios can happen and everyone is subjected to the randomness of the draw, so I don't really feel that you can like... officially complain about this.

And if the point is to suggest that Miranda gets reworked so her effect can be silenced, then you should create that topic in the Game Balance and Improvement forum.

PS. I do agree that her ability should be changed so that it can be silenced, to my knowledge her effect wears of when she reaches the other side of the board as well, so saying it lasts until she dies is wrong anyway.

0 0
Respond to this thread