FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Next expansion/ Prochaine extension?

By Tanuky69 February 21, 2018, 21:07:49
AnkaTracker

(En) Hello everyone, everything good?

I wonder when it will be, March, April? because if you are very far away I will spend my "gold" with infinite card evolution

(Fr) Quand la prochaine expansion, mars, avril? Si cela prend plus de temps, je vais passer mon "or" avec l'évolution de la "card"

thanks for listening !! ^^v

0 0
First Ankama intervention

While I can't tell exactly when a new expansion would be released, I can safely say that it won't be in March or April. smile

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 1802

well, i guess a new expansion will come not in march or early april.  They probably still have much work to do in things that are supossed to come out this year (xp system revamp, for example), they just reworked Sadida, changing the meta, and, if this expansion is like Oropo and Necros, it will introduce osamodas,  and with every class you add to the game balancing it becomes harder. 

Still, ankama could surprise us, but i would not be  worried to  hoard more than 8 or 9 kk if i had a nice collection of the actual  expacs

2 0
Score : 1675

Would they add osamodas or pandawa?

0 0
Score : 1600

It's only been a year. The team seems to be working pretty damn hard. So as much as I like to whine and moan about certain imbalances and broken aspects..... they're doing a bangup job and I'm sure the update will come when they're sure it's at least serviceable to players. 

1 0

While I can't tell exactly when a new expansion would be released, I can safely say that it won't be in March or April. smile

Score : 821

MAY EXPANSION HYPE

1 0
Respond to this thread