FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

On species based sets

By TheDove January 29, 2018, 15:21:35

Does anyone really use them outside Chafers and Ghouls? I don't see them often, even the Feca that could possibly use a Scaraleaf set often only has the one scaraleaf that gives other minions more armor per turn, and that's it.
Then again, I'm not very active in the game, so that might be it.

0 0
Reactions 24
Score : 474

New families (chafers, ghouls, boowolves, etc.) have good family mechanics and can be used as a set. But older families like gobballs or tofus don't have much synergy. For example, we have Celestial Gobball, it works well on its own, but most other gobballs are not as good so people just use Celestial Gobball alone. Many families have 1-2 outstanding minions but that's not enough to make a whole family work as a set.

0 0
Score : 1807

the wild gobball sees play because of celestial. Outside of that, the krosmig  8 ap gobbal that turns one of your minions into a 2/3 is the only one i see. And it think its nto the lack of sinergy but that they are outdated and all over the place. For example, tofu draw engines force you to use an Only tofu deck, and you dont want to do that in the actual state of the game. 

They need a revamp . Maybe tofus adding a feather counter on death, and every 3 feathers you draw the next tofu from your deck. something like that to support a tofu zoo style. 

1 0
Score : 4618

I exclusively play my rat deck because of how magnificently bad they are.

Bite me.

0 0
Score : 825

Like I'd believe you, Necromigore Demon
(Do you really do that? It would be amusing.)

1 0
Score : 1605

Boowolves and Scarabs are strong... but a bit too contingent. Tofu and Piwis are quality, but a bit low on the AR. Gobbals and anything can sync pretty well with some tweaking and smart choices. Haven't messed with Wabbits yet but a good Wobot 02 is great in a pinch. It's just that darn Cawwot that is overly difficult to lay down efficiently. 

0 0

I've splashed [Wabbit], [Black Wabbit], [Black Tiwabbit], and [Wa Wabbit] in almost a third of the decks I've made. [Wabbit] is without a doubt my most favorite 3 ap beatstick, since it's imo one of the most reliable low ap cards in the game. [Black Wabbit] is exactly like [Orb] if you think about it, except that it does the job about 43 times better, for 1 more ap.
I play with [Black Tiwabbit]s because there are few things in life more satisfying than dropping a fat goddamn [Wa Wabbit] on the tiny winy itty bitty wittw blindfolded 1/1/3 ninja to wipe the last square with an unsuspecting minion sitting on it off the face of the planet all because your opponent obviously he could easily dispatch a tiny winy itty bitty wittw blindfolded 1/1/3 ninja with minions. *breathes.* HA.
Oh. Also. Switching [Sham Moon]'s attack with a [Cawwot] sort of breaks the game. Just an interesting note.

1 0
Score : 3194

Yeah, the Krosmaga team, seems to have a fondness for only making great synergy between the god worshippers, and the Neutral creatures don't get as much synergy as they could. It would be fun to see more God cards synergise with Neutral cards.

I want to see more Dhrellers that only Enutrof can play which are good for things other than milling.
I want to see a Iop on a Gobball/Moogr/Blibli
I want to see some Rats that interact with your graveyard specific to Sram.
I want to see some Treechnids or Plants controlled by Sadida.
I want to see a Sacrier riding on a Trool or Minotaur, FerraTorr style.
I want to see ... a lot of things, sorry, point is, gods should have more cards that synergise with neutral minions as well as thier own mechanics.

1 0
Score : 1691

I wonder if we will see more of this be added into play when osamodas comes out. I imagine he will be all about neutral minions.

2 0
Score : 825

Jeez those reply lists are getting long.
I should just ask outright, how good are Jellies?

0 0

All of them are too slow by themselves, so you have to dedicate a deck around spamming them. Albeit underwhelming, they're pretty fun when you get them going. Probably 3rd or 4th tier, if I can take a guess at the tier list.

0 0
Score : -5

no i dont use it except for Chafers and Ghouls

0 -1
Respond to this thread