FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

And the Krosmaga version of Osamodas is...

By TsukiVicious January 09, 2018, 08:48:39
AnkaTracker

A dude? Dang, was really hoping for that hot female sphinx.
https://imgur.com/a/bAmlw

3 -1
First Ankama intervention

Gender is nothing for a God or Goddess. They laugh at the triviality of such boundaries! tongue

(More accurately: designs get redesigned, and the "female sphinx" was not made by Xa, but by Tiko, as a draft for the Dofus movie that was never used in the end. Osamodas still looks pretty cool though.)

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 219

Bonus!!! pandawa (i didn't care, but somebody might.)
https://imgur.com/a/KzPAG

Moreover. 
Pandawa is pretty spot on in style consistency, but that Osamodas... i guess the design isn't bad but that straight profile view... 

https://s.ankama.com/www/static.ankama.com/ankama/cms/images/273/2017/12/26/823231.jpg

2 -1
Score : 3154

Yoo, I really like that Pandawa Goddess design! 
As for Osamodas I honestly think it looks fine, the design is very consistent, and the major difference is the colour and the way the lightsource hits him. He does look super angry, but that doesn't seem far fetched for Osamodas.

2 0

Remember that episode in Wakfu with the cursed Princesses? It was the god Osamodas who cursed them because they made fun of him like all the other suitors. So we knew he was a man. smile 

1 0

They say "him" in a lot of their fiction too, but we also know the gods assume mortal forms, that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be a man all the time. I get a very hedonistic vibe from Osamodas and after the dofus picture combined with  the references to "him", I expected  one of those super ambiguous designs where osamodas would be designed as a female, but be a man, almost like Slaanesh. 

0 -1

Gender is nothing for a God or Goddess. They laugh at the triviality of such boundaries! tongue

(More accurately: designs get redesigned, and the "female sphinx" was not made by Xa, but by Tiko, as a draft for the Dofus movie that was never used in the end. Osamodas still looks pretty cool though.)

Thank you, Dewit, I understood, what it was and who made it, I just wanted to see Xa's version of it xD.

I'm fighting the temptation to draw it up anyways since i'm about 90% sure I can make it look as if Xa did it, especially if I buy clip art studio. Making it look like it's a part of the game is easy photoshop work. All just to fulfill some illustrator's need to see the art I desire. 

0 0
Score : 821

Excuse me, I'm going to crash the party.
That design on the OP looks really goofy, I liked the horned God and the sphinx designs much more than those two. I know giving him either of those designs would break with the designs of the other Gods the team has put in play so far, but If given the choice I would go for one of them.
Also.

OUCH OUCH MY ANATOMY, MY PECS ARE SPLITTING OFF.(Is it just me or that image is really big when posted here? Nevermind just a oddity when you're making a post)
1 0

arh he is not human, you can't expect him to live up to your standards for where different muscle-groups should and shouldn't be laugh

0 0
Score : 1719

I love them both, specially panda, she's so beautiful and chubby, I want her to have a strong personality as ursula from the little mermaidwub.

I just hope that they redo the artwork for Osamodas before releasing him, because a straight profile view doesn't look harmonious with the other gods. 

1 -1
Score : 821

"And empowering"

?

0 0
Score : 1395

Cool can't wait for them to join the game
, but any chance Feca illustration will get a rework by Xa?

1 0

I strongly doubt it. Where I found the images already has a lot of future Xa-God level images i imagine will be the faces of expansions after all the gods have been released, so I assume that Xa has actually been done with his part in this project for long time already.

I imagine he, as well as a large portion of the company are probably hard at work on Dofus Cube right now.   

1 0
Score : 4457

2 NEW GODS CONFIRMED??!?@?!?$@oj@rr$

4 0

Too good. xD

0 0
Score : 1675

I actually really like osamodas' design

3 -1
Respond to this thread