By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Seems fair!

By Elifunktrunk January 04, 2018, 15:16:30

Just encountered a player that had the finished in the top 20 last season trophy at rank 5!
I know ranks are reset at the start of a new season but I don’t think top 20 players should be this low in the ranks!

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 3138

This happens sometimes at the beginning of seasons. I think its fun. You get to play against some of the best xD Just today I played against someone who was #2 on the ladder of the second season. they seemed like a good sport.

1 0
Score : 41

They conceded turn 1 obviously dropping rank on purpose which is unsportsmanlike!
Why not start a new account so your card pool is roughly the same as your opponent? 
That way your skill will be tested instead of farming newer players with a full collection.

0 0

Well youre always going to find people like that playing online games. Not really any way to prevent it when you have a competitive game.

0 0
Score : 41

How about a system like hearthstone where once you hit a certain rank you can’t go below it?

0 0

Im not sure Krosmaga has enough big players to implement such a thing, but I honestly don't know. I imagine it would get pretty boring if some of the highest level guys had to keep fighting the same 50 or whatever people over and over.
I don't know what your experience with this is but all in all this has happened to me so excptionally few times that I honestly can't say I am bothered by it.

0 0
Score : 820

Well I came here to complain about matchmaking being out of whack since I was being matched with people with level 10 cards. My biggest Infinite card is level 2!
I guess that solves it.

0 0

Well, its well known that Krosmaga's matchmaking is not as polished as it could be. But honestly, I think the biggest cause of this is the lack of new player influx. 
The game needs more marketing. Especially need some more catering to an international audience if the team ever want this game to get big.

0 0
Score : 169

It's likely for the same reasons they only have draft on weekends, not enough of a player base. If there e sport League brings in more players like they hope they might be able to add a feature to keep high-ranking players it a higher rank is the beginning of each season. As of now it might not be an option.

1 0
Score : 45

Did they ever give an explanation on how their MMS works?
I just faced a dude with rank 11 while i'm rank 6...

0 0
Respond to this thread