FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Current meta needs to be reviewed

By Hikki-Powa January 02, 2018, 23:09:44
AnkaTracker

Current meta needs to be reviewed.  3-4 gods (eni, sacro, cra, xelor) are the only ones being played at a competitive level, you barely see other gods. The main reason for that is those gods' cards cooperate pretty well with each other, and their combos are way superior and effective at dominating the tempo, especially eni and sacro. Less popular gods should get an upgrade. As of right now, the game is pretty monotonous. Every single ranked match you can expect the same decks, and if you don't play those gods chances are you're gonna lose. 

1 -1
First Ankama intervention

Balancing a game like Krosmaga is always a work in progress. We have already made a pass on certain classes, but it certainly won't be the last one, as we always strive to find a game that's pleasant to the greatest amount of players. 

Our aim for the next patch is to add more balancing changes in order to renew and diversify the metagame.

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 1744

I think that Ecaflip also joined the meta gods pantheon after the last expansion, pretty sure he's easily tier 2 or so, Arty Romi is da real mvp and the fact that he has many nice minions with low cost really helps against some of the meta gods.

And I agree, the other gods are pretty lackluster compared to the stronger ones, they need to rework, not only Sadida, but also Enutrof, Sram, and even, the recently introduced goddess, Feca, needs some buffs in order to be more competitive. 

0 0
Score : 532

Yea I've been doing kinda alright with Eca, that card and the 3ap paladir are key

0 0

Balancing a game like Krosmaga is always a work in progress. We have already made a pass on certain classes, but it certainly won't be the last one, as we always strive to find a game that's pleasant to the greatest amount of players. 

Our aim for the next patch is to add more balancing changes in order to renew and diversify the metagame.

Score : 3217

Great suggestion Hikki. Do you have any other 5 month old news to share with us? tongue

0 0
Score : 532

I came back to the game at the beginning of December from a long break, had no idea this was an ongoing issue. 

0 0
Respond to this thread