FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Oropo's Brotherhood : Link to spoiled cards' official translation

By Lodesu November 25, 2017, 16:10:48
AnkaTracker

Heya' guys!

Ankama's official translation are out for all spoiled cards, check them right there.

You can discover the mechanics appearing for this new expansion right there.

And you can read all the informations needed about the pre-order in this thread.

I'm glad I could be of some help, see you around happy

5 0
First Ankama intervention

By the way, translation is underway, as soon as it's available to us, we'll make a big album with all relevant informations and official card translations. Sorry about the delay. 

See message in context
Reactions 28
Score : 329

I don't man. Eniripsa's victory animation's cuteness level is off the charts. We don't really see cute Enis like her in the show. (I mean come on, Lady Echo is a witch by comparison)

I am excited for the new expansion (where is our pre-order info? It's so close now). I don't know anything about the goddess Feca, but Eni sets the bar super high. I totally believe (and hope) she could be cuter than the goddess Sacrier and goddess Cra though.

1 0
Score : 162

Thank you.
Feca seems to specialize in Group attacks and Armor, i guess.

My current counter for REALLY strong cards: 3 a few closeby ohmy

1 0
Score : 329

Yeah, I hope they put out some information on how she is supposed to play.  I don't completely understand the strategy just from these cards.

0 0
Score : 1748

I love the artworks and some of the effects look promising. Specially the sadida ones, oh, I love Sadida.

But the ones that I'm really looking forward are the infinities, I've even saved some dust in case there are some meta changing among them.

1 0
Score : 4679

Here's to hoping [Razetime] sees more play biggrin

0 0
Score : 62

Razetime FTW o/

1 0
Score : 1070

Heya guys! The 3 sacrier cards and 2 new feca's spells will be added soon enough. I'm currently doing some cleaning to get better looking card in this thread. Cheers!

0 0
Score : 20

Where are they posting spoilers ?

0 0

MasoNX|2017-11-26 19:42:04
Where are they posting spoilers ?

https://twitter.com/krosmaga
But some cards are not in this twitter account... I wonder if there's another source of spoilers.
0 0
Score : 3228

can we please have the official english title of the expantion be "Oropo's Fraternity"?

0 0

I'd love to give you the official english title... but I am unable to do so because they didn't communicate it yet. Be sure I'll update it whenever we get some news on the non-french side!

But it will most likely be something along these lines, though I do not know how they'll translate the "fraternité" used in French. So wait & see.

0 0
Score : 1420

I love eternity, finally I'll be able to do something with all those curses clogging my hand.
It turns all curses into card draw (but does it actually remove cards from your deck?)

0 0

Ok later than expected, but here you go, all cards revealed and everything is better looking than before. I will continue to get you up-to-date for the next week!

0 0

By the way, translation is underway, as soon as it's available to us, we'll make a big album with all relevant informations and official card translations. Sorry about the delay. 

Score : 608

That krosmic Feca spell and "Attaque Naturelle" look pretty evil...

0 0
Score : 1420

Cras already have a spell like that, except it's focused on a single dofus

0 0

Heya' guys, 5 new feca cards (2 from the news and 3 from french video) and 1 infinite were spoiled today. Will update them on this thread in the next 2 hours.

EDIT : Woops, a little late on the update, but just added the 5 feca cards from yesterday's spoils. Today ~~6 cards should be spoiled.

0 0
Score : 1825

"destroys a minion's armor and then deals 2 damage"

So this is the Cra arrow... on steroids. 

0 0
Score : 4679

It's at the cost of 1 additional ap, so of course it's not as good when using it against things without ar. Lol it'll mess up scaraleaf decks pretty bad tho. I'm pretty ok with it

0 0
Score : 667

There are some new cards in this topic of Krosmpolitan

http://www.krosmopolitan.com/2017/11/26/fratrie-doropo-extension-krosmaga/

Dathura: 

https://twitter.com/krosmaga/status/935854161710714881

0 0

Hello guys, a little late on the update once again.

Coming : Bump 2 and 3*, 3 eni cards, 3 feca cards.

EDIT : 5 more Feca cards will come with Dathura  1/2/3* on this thread later today.

0 0
Score : 667

Lady Echo * and Oropo *

http://jeuvideo.afjv.com/news/17771_krosmaga.htm

0 0

Oh, Lady Eco looks broken, think I'm going to get her first. xD

0 0

Hello guys good news Ankama got the official translation (you can see it in the last post about the pre-order) and a full collection of released cards with this translation should be out tomorrow! I won't update the last cards so you'll have to wait for few hours.

Cheers!

(And here is the news about the pre-order)

1 0

Good news, everyone! We made a photo album with all cards revealed thus far, with the official English translations. You can find it right here

And thanks to Lodesu for his work while we were waiting for the translated cards! wink

Oh I see draw power for ecaflip, noice. Last time I played with him I burned my hand so quickly...

1 0

Great, you have access to all the information you need now, updated the main post with all useful links. See ya!

0 0
Respond to this thread