By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

problem with the temporal mission.

By AlfonzoLacourt October 30, 2017, 16:19:35
AnkaTracker

win a match with a member of the tofu brotherhood but my victory was not taken into account in the temporary mission

3 0
First Ankama intervention

The quest is currently bugged, we're working on fixing it as soon as possible. 

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 98

Yes, temporal mission is not working.

2 0
Score : 260

Same with me. I won a ranked match with Amalia (which i used it) but also not taken into account...

0 0
Score : 3138

Ive got issues as well.

0 0
Score : 622

I thought it said win 10 ranked to win a brotherhood of the tofu

4 0
Score : 193

the prize is a brotherhood tofu's card??? 

0 0
Score : 16

Hi guyz....so how is it then??? I thought it said win 10 ranked to win a brotherhood of the tofu no win a match with a member of the tofu brotherhood.....and anyway dosent work either way.....:/ any news?

1 0

The quest is currently bugged, we're working on fixing it as soon as possible. 

Score : 3138

Seems to be fixed now, please give thanks to the guys that fixed it biggrin

0 0
Score : 1718

I hope it's win 10 ranked to win a member of the brotherhood of the tofu because I don't have none of them yet.

0 0
Score : 622

Yeah shows me with 1 win now. Might be fixed

0 0
Score : 192

Not fixed yet. I won 7 times and only shows 4. 

0 0
Score : 1

Quest not working for me still sad

0 0
Score : 3

Spain server is not working too :wacko:

0 0
Score : 260

6 victories only 1 was taken into account... and as i am climbing in ranking (im currently 19) it will be a problem... maybe they should give a little more time after they fix it.

0 0
Score : 2

So do you have to win a match that you used a brotherhood of the tofu card in that match?

It only says win ten ranked matches, and I win 8 but only got credit for 3. A bit frustrating.

0 0
Score : 2951

At the moment I've read you get credit if you don't lose any dofus. Uncertain precisely why. This matches my personal experience.
I don't believe it is supposed to be that way.
EDIT sounds like this may not be the case according to some additional sources. Not sure anymore.

0 0
Score : 91

Since the error counter can not be fixed for several days, I ask you to extend the validity period of the action.

0 0

We'll do it as soon as the patch is deployed. 

The issue was fixed this morning, along with several other bugs, right here

Respond to this thread