By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Infinite Leveling.

By BlackTauro July 12, 2017, 16:03:46

I'm kinda new to the game, and wanted to know if there's any way to speed up a bit more the leveling on infinites, cause geting around 6-7 xp per game(counting that not in every game youw ill be able to play an infinite), having 9 lvls, seems that it takes forever.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 93

Yes there is but it is also quite long :
- You can pay 30 kamas to get 100XP on one infinite. You dont want to do it everytime since it gets in the way of buying boosters, but it the fastest way to level infinites if you dedicate your ressources to it, so it can be really useful if you want a particular infinite or krosfinite (a krosmic card unlocked by leveling an infinite), and to get...
- Treasures that increase XP gain by infinites are unlocked by leveling certain infinite, namely Quilby, Yugo, Julith Jurgen, Maskemane Psycho, Alibert, Remington Smisse and Justice. In particular, you might want to level Yugo if you have him, since he also yields Az as a Krosfinite wich is a strong card that fits in a lot of decks (it has a leader +2AT effect). Qilby also gives two XP increasing treasures, but the cards themselves are not universally good like others.

Also you will be happy to hear that since 1.4 infinites gain 10XP on summon instead of 5. There was also a limit of 25XP per game on each infinite but i dont know if it's still here.
What a lot of people do is build decks specifically to XP infinites and play them in normal games. It's also a bit time consuming it can be useful to do it a little everyday and it allows you to save your kamas. You should find some decklists if you look into it.

I personnally have yet to get any lvl9 infinite, but getting some 2stars actually comes pretty quickly if you play regularly ^^

0 0
Score : 500

Wow, thanks a lot for the info. I'll keep everything in mind. I only have Julith Jurgen of those infinites, maybe i'll try to get that treasure to then lvl up faster others, at what level are they unlocked?

0 0
Score : 1652

It will take you about 3 weeks per Infinite I think. Which really isn't that bad because it means you will unlock a new version of that infinite card or it's Krosmic reward ONCE PER WEEK on a free to play. That's what it sort of averages out to I think. One new card per week. But of course that giant XP bar is always taunting you wink

0 0
Score : 500

Well I've been playing for 3 weeks, and I got'em all since the beggining(got the begginer pack), and I have just 2 of them at lvl 2 xD
Some tricks apart form the above  to level them up? Also were can I find those decks to level them up a bit faster?

1 0
Score : 2951

BlackTauro|2017-07-12 20:55:31
Well I've been playing for 3 weeks, and I got'em all since the beggining(got the begginer pack), and I have just 2 of them at lvl 2 xD
Some tricks apart form the above  to level them up? Also were can I find those decks to level them up a bit faster?

I have a lot of decks that take advantage of returning my own minions to my hand. I would imagine the infinite grinding decks include those. When you replay the same infinite, it gets more exp, though I think it gets less and less exp gain every time you replay it in the same game.
Also, buffs that boost your infinites help them win combat, which gains them a little more exp, and potentially makes it more likely for them to reach dofus for an extra 10, though it may be an inefficient use of cards depending on your situation.

The trouble I had with infinites is that my opponents seem to forfit a lot before mine can hit enemy dofus, which is just rude. I always let my enemy's infinites hit my dofus before conceding if I'm giving up.
1 0

Ahah I agree it's always frustrating XD.

0 0
Score : 1652

when leveling infinites u should dump all of your gold into them. You should only complete quests that have greater than 40 kama reward as well. And if you are good at the game try to get another 20 or 30 kamas from wins each day. But if that takes too long, it's not a big deal to skip that part.

But before you can level infinites you shoudl work on your collection that is far more important. There will be 'bully' decks out there running the same Infinites and Krosmics, but you shouldn't be fooled into believing that you need them in order to be competitive. Whatever Infinites you have will be good enough as long as you use them properly.

0 0

BlackTauro|2017-07-12 17:11:05
Wow, thanks a lot for the info. I'll keep everything in mind. I only have Julith Jurgen of those infinites, maybe i'll try to get that treasure to then lvl up faster others, at what level are they unlocked?

Sadly treasures are almost always unlocked on level 9  so you have to work for it. Julith's treasure grants bonus XP on minion kills if you want to know.
BlackTauro|2017-07-12 20:55:31

I think with the XP increase on summon and the new "end of suffering" card on Sacrier, trying to spam summon your infinites is a mostly easy way to level them. Just add these cards + black tiwabbit and scorching blood and you can summon your infinite 2 or three times in a row. You can also use albino arakne, but end of suffering is common rarity so cheaper to craft if you don't have it.
Buffing your infinites to break a dofus grants more XP but it's less reliable. I would advise playing with Iop if you try that but Sacrier is also good with moribund.
Also include as much draw effect as you can like blue larva. More often than not, if you don't get an infinite in your mulligan you can just forfeit to avoid waiting to draw them.
0 0
Score : 25

There is a limit of 60XP per game on each infinite now

1 0
Score : 262

Hello, I made a guide to leveling infinite cards on steam a long time ago. It may help you a bit to improve your farming:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/609940/discussions/2/1318835718929030583/

Is a bit outdated since they give more xp now when summonend, there are new treasures, and the cap is further increased. 

I'm getting 18xp PER SUMMON on game, making farming really enjoyable. Max xp on a single match I have gotten is 50xp (with Stram second wind.) I still need to unlock the other xp bonuses (only have on summon so far) but is already so easy to lvl up my cards. 

0 0
Score : 2

I've played this game last year and came back now, what happened to the leveling?

0 0
Score : -5

T_T having the same problem, it takes forever to level up especially the last month for me as my level is high now. have asked people on reddit and apknite. they all complaining about it. will we have to accept it like this?

0 0
Score : 34
https://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/announcements/891300-devblog-patch-1-12
infinte lvling has been removed I have no idea what you are talking about
1 0
Score : 20

the average xp each game i have is 40, so i need about 2 weeks to up one level. and i dont want to boost xp as i dont want to spend a sngle penny into the game just for the levels

0 0
Score : 34
https://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/announcements/891300-devblog-patch-1-12
infinte lvling has been removed I have no idea what you are talking about
1 0
Respond to this thread