FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about the new Card "Genuine Sacrifice"

By Fracastador June 30, 2017, 02:28:50

The english translation of the card says "The minions in play inflict as much damage as they have attack on each other."
I just wanted to confirm that this means that each minion in play deals damage to itself equal to its attack.
The art of the character stabbing himself suggests this to me, so I'm confident this is correct, but I just thought I should ask before I craft any.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 292

I think I had this happen to me, and if I understood it right your interpretation of it is correct. Though I think the card could use another animation to better convey exactly what happened on the board. It left me pretty confused.

0 0
Score : 304

That's some bad translation of the card text, "on each other" implies that they don't injure themselves smile

Report buggy translation

0 0
Score : 292

Should probably be "on themselves" instead of "each other" :p

0 0
Score : 1424

Yeah I assumed everyone does their attack damage to every other minion

0 0
Score : 2971

I dipped into my dust stockpile to make the sacrier necro deck.

Genuine sacrifice is THE card that makes this deck work.
It lets you absolutely flatten the board, over and over again, buying you insane amounts of time to get your necronomigore off.

I have drawn 2 star bakara (and albinarachne) in all of the 3 games I've played so far, and I have never needed any spells from her. I have always had enough removal, without using orbs, to maintain sufficient board control and card advantage. Even without the necronomigore, you can sometimes just card advantage your opponent to death, when they run out and you still have slow but serviceable minions.

The deck has severe weaknesses, so I suspect it will not prove to be one of the best decks around, but it sure is doing great against what it's fought up until now..

2 0
Respond to this thread