FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

¿What happens whit the Enutrof God dude?

By Tristhephin June 29, 2017, 07:11:41
AnkaTracker

Man, the Enutrof´s god..
In my mind is something like this:

Now look this.. :
DUDE, what a heck is this art, because a gold dragon or a god, of course, nope.
My sister draws better than this, all the gods have a good look, but this is like a golden worm statue with white poop of birds in him body, dude, come on, I DRAW BETTER THAN THIS ON PAINT WITH A TOUCHPAD ON MY LAPTOP ON MY BED 02:10 OF THE NIGHT, IM SLEEPY DUDE: 
¿What are you doing with my
Starter pack money Ankama?, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME ANKAMA.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Well, all Gods of the Krosmoz get a slight re-design when they come to Krosmaga, that's for sure, but Enutrof's design is pretty close from what he had originally. Here's what he looks like in Dofus, for instance. 

Personally, I find that his head bobbing left and right looks amazing during the games. smile

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 292

Personally, I love the Enutrof's design.

1 0

Well, all Gods of the Krosmoz get a slight re-design when they come to Krosmaga, that's for sure, but Enutrof's design is pretty close from what he had originally. Here's what he looks like in Dofus, for instance. 

Personally, I find that his head bobbing left and right looks amazing during the games. smile

Score : 2971

I think he looks awesome personally (if somewhat goofy, but that's kind of the krosmaga style. Either you love it or you don't.), though I'm wondering if he's actually not a dragon, but a chest pretending to be a dragon.
He has a lot more in common with the chests than he does with either the other gods or the other dragons.

Maybe he bought the title? Or swindled someone out of it?
Maybe there's a poor, penniless humanoid/dragonoid enutroph god out there somewhere in the vastness of space, alll alone, cursing his fortunes.

1 0
Score : 1424

I think he looks nice, but I do agree his hair could use some work.
Personally I'm just a bit annoyed by the key on his chin, it looks really strange IMO.
Also what's up with the floating horn, he's a dragon not a unicorn

0 0
Respond to this thread