FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

RUSSIAN LANGUAGE

By SuperBlackmore November 10, 2016, 22:18:46

We, the Russian,Ukrein Community and fans of your games, are really look forward to your masterpiece release Krosmaga 
Your game is really impressive, but we're really disappointed because we don't have any info about Russian localization. 
We ask you to think about adding a Russian localization, at least after the game release, because we all want to rate this game in full, but not all of us can speak English, French perfectly. 
Please, pay attention to us. We look forward for your decision with great hope. 

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 13

The same for Czech / Slovak language , there are quite a lot of people playing ankama games (mostly Dofus/Wakfu) without having our own translations nor even dofus server. 
I´m pretty sure that would be a step up , so more and more players might come and become addicted to ankama games.

0 0
Score : 46

hahohee|2016-11-10 23:32
The same for Czech / Slovak language , there are quite a lot of people playing ankama games (mostly Dofus/Wakfu) without having our own translations nor even dofus server. 
I´m pretty sure that would be a step up , so more and more players might come and become addicted to ankama games.

300 million Russian-speaking.Czech and Polish says fewer people
0 0
Score : 13

Kind of discrimination mate biggrin .. No offence , just kidding. 

0 0
Score : 111

Hello dear developers, do not leave without your attention to our question about the localization Krosmaga for Russia. This point is important to us. Krosmaga is amazing game !)
Thanks.

0 0
Score : 104

Bonjour, great creators of Ankama team! I'm big fan of yours amazing animation movies and series. I can swear, that you have a thousands fans like me in Russia, and Krosmaga localization will get you even more, cause it a magnificent game!
Please, Ankama, do it =)

0 0
Score : 1578

Actually, the in-game english isn't that hard, (unless you are reading lore and etc.)
What is hard it's typing comments on forum. My inner translation gears are working at full power!
So yea, russian translation (or ukrainian as i 'm from Ukraine xD) could be great, but i guess it's not in top priority lists, and i am absolutely fine with that

1 0
Score : 530

Hello far neighbors, here in "hispañia" need too the spanish language in forum at least, in the last contest only one try in spanish and it win, so I think all deserve be treated like him, I'm talking from Chile, but we are a big continent to be treated like "Americans/USA" America speak in spanish!! since Chile to Mexico. so I agree with you, but I too put our demand for spanish language in forum.

0 0
Score : 40

I don't think that localization to Russian and especially Ukrainian is important. It's, for first, international game

Otherwise, you can create your own "your-language-speaking" community. And then translate whatever you want from the game.

Mechanics, story, game balance, and new content - for all this stuff we are playing this game. And most important languages: English, Spanish, and French.

But that is just my opinion.

3 0
Score : 64

I'm Russian but im agree with you. Its not such important to add russian leng for now (maybe after years XD)

0 0
Score : 46

what is the difficulty of the translation into Russian?
translation into Ukrainian is not needed since the inhabitants of Ukraine Belarus and other CIS countries speak and understand Russian

0 0
Score : 887

If you guys are interested I'm working on an unofficial translation.
There's a lot of work to be done yet, but it's working already.
A screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/fumUsYV.jpg

0 0
Score : 61

How u do it, just changing language file? 

0 0
Respond to this thread