FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Recycling cards i don't plan on using.

By Eidrion November 06, 2016, 15:23:37

Can you recycle cards you dont use at all and not just if you have extra cards of that type? Like say i get card from a booster pack for... xelor and i NEVER plan on using xelor. It would be nice to recycle those cards even if i have just (x1) of a card so i can build my preffered god (Sadida) deck faster. Similar to how they do it in hearthstone and duelyst.

Now I'm pretty new to the game so if there is a way to do this i'd love to hear it.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 507

You can't, you can only recycle when you esceed the limit. Is a business choice so I don't think they will change it

0 0
Score : 227

No you can't, and trust me, for personal experience is not that great idea either, maybe after beta it could be possible.

0 0
Score : 657

I really dislike that you can't recycle whatever card you want - it's actually a real problem. It is a manipulative way to get people to buy more packs (and ultimately spend more money). If I don't like a card or a faction, why can't I recycle it? Now this is just Beta so let's all keep our fingers crossed this gets corrected sooner rather than later!

Whether it's intended or not, this is a bad precedent to set - it is by itself poor design, but is a slippery slope towards pay to win. Which this game is unfortunately very close to being already b/c of the ridiculously overpowered Infinite cards and their evolutions. 

0 0

Hello, we are blocking the recycling of all cards because some of you (probably a minor part) will recycle too many cards and therefore end up being blocked because they don't have enough cards to complete a deck. And if that happens, they will be blocked.... forever (they could buy booster i agree). 

Anyway this should change soon, so no worry and as you said this is only beta, we are here to test and see what's working and what's not working. 

Score : 227

That's the first thought Ive when I discover this, and talking from a personal experience, rciclying to many cards in such a early phase of the game is a great mistake, after beta there will be people that will recycle to many and then say "OMG i can't keep up with the game"

0 0
Score : 1

I really wish recycling whatever cards is enabled in the future.

0 0
Respond to this thread