FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kamas

By Naitseabundo October 29, 2016, 02:42:26
AnkaTracker

It's seems pretty much crazy that you must win 2 matches (in a row) to get just 5 k, in a "Balanced game" its normal to win 50% of your matches, so in theory you win one, you lose one, that's excaty what its happening to me, i have play 10 matches in a row and get 0 k no even winning the half of them.

And talking about k it's not like 5k is that much, so it should give you 5 k every first win of the row.

In a matter of fact, the "row price system" it's prretty bad not only you should win matches to get k you should win them right after the last one so you should play a deck that allows you to win one and another next to the other so a deck that could do that would be unbalanced so I can't find the logic behind this system.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

As we have mentioned in other publications (like this one), we are working on a revamp of the way players get kamas in general. This includes win streak prizes currently in-game. 

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 95

Theyve already stated that they are still working on the system, this is a beta, the point is to test things out, and thats one thing theyve already mentioned they are aware of. If it bothers you too much to play, then wait for them to update it.

0 0
Score : 225

If any time someone complains about the bete the answer is "Its a beta, dont play if you dont like it" then this game would not get out of beta, that's the point of the beta, if people like me cant say what bother me then what's the point of the beta and a forum for it?

Its a really huge problem unlike other card games, krosmaga matches last too much time so it's pretty much exhausting and unsatisfacry to play for 2 hours and get 0 k even when you get half of your matches as a victory, and like I say its not like 5 k are worth it either.

0 0
Score : 1050

Totally agreed. They might be working on this, but this is a thing pretty essencial to keep players playing the game and as it is currently, it's very demotivating. 

So far, our Kamas gainings are:

• Tutorial: 300 kamas
  • Win streak: 2+ (5 kamas at 2)
  • Daily Roulette: 5 kamas (at least)
  • Achievements: 20/30 kamas the easier ones

It's okay to reach 300 kamas and buy a new pack after getting the first one, but still it is very slow. See, the first deck I bought was Sadida's, but Sadida's starter pack is garbage and therefore I've basically thrown gold away. Now I have to grind Kamas with Iop's starter deck and it's still not good enough against Cras and Xelors, specially when they already have super rare cards which gives an incredible advantage at the start (or any other class with a planned deck).

My suggestion would be a more consistent Kamas earnings per day (not depending on Streaks) and maybe 10 kamas as the lowest Kama earning on the roulette. Also, would be nice to add Daily Challenges as soon as possible (more kamas = more decks = more testing)
0 0

They shoulod give at least 5 k per win and 5 more per strike

0 0
Score : 1

Also getting kamas from achievements if you concede seems stupid to me. It should be from losing not conceding. And no it's not the same thing. Also seems like it's really hard to find matches that are fair for your lvl when you only started the game and have only a basic deck. Maybe if there isn't a suitable match the game should ask if you want to fight a person that is at lvl "XX". 

0 0

That achievement for losing 5 is not that good either, just 50 k not even a bronce pack, i don't mind if it's by conceding or losing for me it's the same thing, you lose either way and the oponent is winning no matter how.

The problem is not the matchmaking, being a beta it's almost impossible to make a fair matchmaking were noobs fights noobs and veterans fights veterans, the problem is the need to win one after another since not even a pro (unless is an unbalanced deck) can assure consecutive wins.

0 0

As we have mentioned in other publications (like this one), we are working on a revamp of the way players get kamas in general. This includes win streak prizes currently in-game. 

Score : 3

The way starter decks are received should be revamped as well.
Another CGGs on the market are far away more rewarding and motivating.
I had to left the game after buying two starter packs on different accounts and still getting losing to cras or players with bunch of infinites. I will return as soon as it gets more balanced because the idea behind it is too good to not not properly work if give the needed attention.

0 0
Score : 397

What are you talking about I've earned probably around 3000 kamas from win streaks and achievements and opened close to 25 infinite packs. So far I've only gotten 16 or 17 wins in a row, that 20 win in a row achievement gives 500 kamas. I am only a rank 20 player not even that good and if I can do it everyone should be able to do it too. Stop complaining people always complain when it gets hard and want to change the game instead of changing themselves you just gotta gitgud. I wish I could post screen shots of moments where I beat players that are ranked 140, 120s etc coz I have beaten so many multiple times but they always give up before I get their egg. Not everyone gets a medal not everyone can win and you don't get rewarded if you don't win just accept that.

0 -6

Emm No, the point is not if it is difficult to me or someone to win, anyone can just look out for the most unbalanced deck right now (In a beta phase it's obviusly that there will be) and win consecutively.

The problem is that a basic K resource is based on win streaks, not only on wins, so in theory It's promoving a unbalanced game cuz on a "most balanced" game you win should be between 60/40%  higher would mean your deck is OP, lesser would mean it's under, so in order for you to get K and a good amount of K in this game it would mean your win rate should be highet than 60% of the time other whise you will just win one, lose one, win one, lose one, (doing nothing).

So no, I don't need to "just to accept that" this is a beta phase its suppose to have flaws, im just pointing them, this is the game forum and this is the tool to point those flaws, ande you will have to accept that, specially when devs are talking about changing it (bc srlsy whoever thought about this system must see another card games, it's the first and hopefully the last game I see with something like this)

BTW Mission/Achievement K should not be consider bc they are an optional/extra "under the line" method that can only be obtained one time on the account so there will be a point when rushing k by this method do not excuse the basic win system.

It should be simple, 5/10 gold per win +5 per strike, or 25 gold every 3 wins, something that don't mean a waste of time if you win 20 games but not on a row.

1 -1

I came from HS aswell, the fact that farming gold in HS is more exhausting it doesn't mean this is ok, even if you can just win 10 gold every 3 wins, at least every win count, not in this game, this one just reward the most OP decks at time bc those are the ones that can assure consecutive wins, this system is not ok.

Keep saying missions should not be considered bc they are an optional thing that can only be obtained once per account, at least the daily challenges are something to rely on.

0 0

"the fact that farming gold in HS is more exhausting it doesn't mean this is ok" Look how successful hearthstone is. It's funny how you insult them by saying whoever thought of their system should see other card games when MOST card games are actually like hearthstone which you described in your own words as "very exhausting". In fact it's actually Krosmaga who strayed from the normal and rewarded their players more in a unique way, but there's a catch you gotta earn it and I guess that's too hard huh. But I guess you got what you wanted, new patch hit and they cap kamas earning to 60 a day when back then I easily earn 300-400 a day without much effort. Kids always complain and put minimal effort and they cry if it doesn't go their way and want to change a perfectly good system instead of changing themselves. Good luck winning those 12 games I guarantee you these crying kids that want kamas change won't even earn the 60 kamas per day and its actually real players like me who gets punished.

0 0
Score : 3

"Ankama has been very generous with that and you need to be thankful.", you have no idea how market and business works, seriously. We do not have to be thankful for anything. I am costumer, they are not giving anything to me for free. 
As we are talking about another card games, have you ever played Elder Scrolls: Legends? Unlikely Krosmaga I felt like I was spending my money in a good way. A proto-solid story mode that teaches you all the basic mechanics of their 11 different kinds of deck classes (ankama's universe "Gods") and also you have all the starters pack after you end the 3 acts story.
Two arenas modes, rewarding quests that makes you to play with all the classes and so on. And the mechanics are way more deep because of some core elements of Magic The Gathering, it's not an easy game it is just more rewarding. You should be able to notice the difference between these things.

0 0

"you have no idea how market and business works, seriously. We do not have to be thankful for anything. I am costumer, they are not giving anything to me for free. " Said by an entitled brat yea good job new patch hit today and they cap the kamas earning to 60 per day I guess you got what you wanted. I can guarantee that crying kids like you won't even earn the 60 kamas per day and its actually real players like me who earn 300-400 a day who will get punished by this. Ungrateful brats crying coz game's too hard put minimal effort in and want to change the game instead of themselves. You make me laugh comparing a beta to another finished card game and you fail to see how rewarding their sytem really is.

0 -1
Score : 1201

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Legends as well and they are actually pretty smart with their rewards. On the surface it appears that they flood you with rewards. I mean they give you 5 legendaries straight out, 5 different decks to start out with, and give you plenty of gold to start out with, but there's a secret. They can afford to because decks in TESL require 50 cards and you need 3 of each card including most legendaries unlike Hearthstone which most people are accostomed to where there is only a 30 card deck and you only need 2 of each card, and only 1 of each legendary. Basically they can afford to give out 50% more rewards than hearthstone because you need 50% more cards thatn hearthstone.

I haven't played this game that much yet, but from what I can tell it's in a similar position, with 45 card decks that require 3 of each card. The rewards handed out should be around +50% more than Heathstones because you are required to have 50% more cards.

You don't just necessarily have to add +50% to every source of Kama either. I'd definitely take a look at how Elder Scrolls Legends does some stuff because they do a lot of stuff right. One of the better ways they've introduce the +50% more rewards is unlike in hearthstone where if you win 3 games you get 10 gold in TESL you get gold AND a random card (weighted by rarity of course). It actually made playing ranked a lot more enjoyable since 10 gold feels pretty insigifigant in the long run, but even if it's rare opening that epic or legendary from a 3 win reward just feels great.

(Also, Hi Dewit. Keep up the good work, must be a headache having to be CM for both this and Krosmaster lol tongue)

1 0
Respond to this thread