By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Move order

By April 20, 2017, 11:18:30
AnkaTracker

Hey there, i wonder what determines which creature moves first at the end of turn... I often find myself in situations where i want my LEADER +1 AT move as last.

Great game tho smile

0 0
First Ankama intervention

It's quite simple actually: 

* Minions who are the farther away (from your own Dofus) will move first, then each line will move, coming closer and closer to your Dofus until all your lines have moved. 
* In case of several minions on the same line, they go from left to right (from your point of view). Your opponent's minions go from right to left, obviously.  

You shouldn't have problems finding who will move first now. happy

See message in context
Reactions 4

It's quite simple actually: 

* Minions who are the farther away (from your own Dofus) will move first, then each line will move, coming closer and closer to your Dofus until all your lines have moved. 
* In case of several minions on the same line, they go from left to right (from your point of view). Your opponent's minions go from right to left, obviously.  

You shouldn't have problems finding who will move first now. happy

Score : 40

I see, thanks alot :>

0 0
Score : 622

Hmm thought it was order they were played. Guess I was wrong

0 0
Score : 63

From what ive tested it seems when you hit End Turn the minion in your furthest lane goes first then down the lanes to the one closest to you, have used this to advantage when using an "effect all minions" type of card as if this happens in your furthest lane it will impact every other lane before their turn...

0 0
Respond to this thread