FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

and the other god?

By badbeardor#4666 October 20, 2016, 22:08:26
AnkaTracker

i just want to know if the remaining god will be relese during the beta , or after the beta, or by finishing a future adventure.
and when are you going to put simone?(no but seriously i want simone).
smile

0 0
First Ankama intervention

From what I know, the Goddess Feca is being worked on right now. However, I can't give you a release date, or even if she will be in the beta version. Some aspects of the game need to be reworked first before we can add new Gods!

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 542

you said, Feca, Anutrof, Osamodas and Pandawa?

0 0
Score : 1112

Yes

0 0

From what I know, the Goddess Feca is being worked on right now. However, I can't give you a release date, or even if she will be in the beta version. Some aspects of the game need to be reworked first before we can add new Gods!

Score : 15

The game will probably get most of the gods it lacks after Beta, all Ankama games keep growing and getting more things after beta

Why stop only at those? There are many more that could be added:

Uginak God, Ogrest, Yugo, Rushu, Cornu mollu.

0 0
Score : 1112

Sancreter|2016-10-21 14:29
The game will probably get most of the gods it lacks after Beta, all Ankama games keep growing and getting more things after beta

Why stop only at those? There are many more that could be added:

Uginak God, Ogrest, Yugo, Rushu, Cornu mollu.

Yugo it's a infinite card 
0 0
Score : 518

I found this pic where you can see a few of the next gods. I was hoping they kept Bill Otomo's design for Osamodas (I was hoping they turned Osa in a female Sphinx) but Pandawa and feca look good, so that is nice.

1 0
Score : 229

Im already waiting for Osamodas and Pandawa.

1 0
Respond to this thread