By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gift Code Problem

By Crowquette February 25, 2017, 23:38:48
AnkaTracker

so I don't know what is the problem or if my method is wrong.

I try to activate the gift code for my krosmaga account, but as I've validated the code here, I have nothing on the game, even after waiting for a while and relaunching the game multiple times.

what I did exactly

when I've created my krosmaga account 2 days ago in the game, I didn't linked it immediately to my ankama account.
then a few hours later, I've linked it to my ankama account, with the same email address as the account I'm using to write this topic.
so I've used the gift code in the gift code page on this website, it says that I've received the 3 boosters.
so I'm going in the game,  and... nothing.

I don't know how to solve that problem.

just in case, my account name in krosmaga is lolicorbak

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Yes, it feels like you are not using the same account between what you have in-game, and what you use in these forums. Make sur to unlog from the game and use the same login as you have here, and you whould be able to find the card packs on your rightful account. 

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 1652

make sure ur on the right account

0 0

Yes, it feels like you are not using the same account between what you have in-game, and what you use in these forums. Make sur to unlog from the game and use the same login as you have here, and you whould be able to find the card packs on your rightful account. 

Respond to this thread