By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Error 20

By sandyn February 25, 2017, 10:54:13
AnkaTracker

Hello, i want'ed to install krosmaga on my mobile and i had an error called "Error 20"
And this is what it shows:

Translation: Can't storage on cache one of the contents of the game, seems that the free storage is not enough. (Error 20)

I reinstalled the game more than one time, deleted cache memory and restarted the mobile to prevent some apps to start and always it shows that to me. If someone knows how can i repair it i would be so grateful.

Thanks,
Dreewn

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The patch we've issued today should solve part of this problem. It should be available on Android in a few hours, but will be active a bit later on iOS (the app needs to be validated first). 

Also, I'm told that you should try to not install the game on the SD card on Android, as it tends to create issues. Try to install the game on your main memory instead. 

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 1

I have the same issue...
Can't play the game.

0 0
Score : 39

Try to repair the game, it's generally solves this problems ^^

0 0
Score : 49

How can i repair the Game on mobile?

0 0
Score : 39

Im think you don't have storage space to the files of krosmaga, try delete some things, if dont solves, Uninstalls the game and  Install again

0 0

i have more than 4 GB on the mobile device and more than 23GB on the SD card. And i reinstalled the game more than 3 times and always shows the same...

0 0

The patch we've issued today should solve part of this problem. It should be available on Android in a few hours, but will be active a bit later on iOS (the app needs to be validated first). 

Also, I'm told that you should try to not install the game on the SD card on Android, as it tends to create issues. Try to install the game on your main memory instead. 

I had installed it in both storage devices, i tried to running it On mobile before moving it to the SD. I will wait for the patch, i really want to play on my mobile :3

Thanks!!

0 0

I've reinstalled it and now all is working well, thanks for the tips, now i can play finally biggrin 

I recommend to anyone who has this problem to reinstall the game and be sure that is installing it on the mobile device, seems that this patch solved the problem.

Thanks again ^·^

0 0
Respond to this thread