By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Breaking the game

By cody5 February 18, 2017, 20:50:06

Occasionally when I am playing a game (unranked), when I end my turn, the game stops and it takes about 2 minutes before the opponent's turn starts, after it does I and see them hovering over cards but they can't play any cards, after their turn ends (by time runing out) it takes about 2 minutes again before my turn starts and I can play cards normally (than another 2 minutes before their turn starts and they can't do anything).
If even hppened when I was fighting Rushu on the beta server, but never against me, I can play just fine.
I thought it was just a weird glitch on their side so I took an easy victory, but it happened 3 times in the last week, so I thought I'd report it.

It usually happens when I play against a cra, but 90% of players I play against are iops and cras, so that's not saying much.
Every time it happened I was playing a xelor, I know they are masters of time, but this is ridiculouslaugh

0 0
Respond to this thread