By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Offerings not taking into acount past work.

By Cytteries January 27, 2017, 16:47:28
AnkaTracker

All of the new & updated offerings since the new patch rolled out dont seem to take into account what was already there.
For example I have a little more than 100 wins with Cra, I've made 31 cards, and was rank 11. However the updated offerings dont seem to take that into account, so i dont have the new cra speech bubble, or the silver pack from reaching rank 10, and the new crafter is at 0/100 thought he older has 32/50
Is this going to be fixed?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Since these were new offerings and quests, the counter started from 0 for them; therefore, you'll have to complete them the old fashioned way. However, the counters used for your "old quests" are still there if you haven't finished those quests yet. 

As for the "Veteran" pedestal, given only when you reach Rank 30, it looks like their attribution has been bugged. Therefore, we will make a manual check and give out this reward to everyone who deserves it. 

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 216

Same problem

0 0
Score : 254

Same here, but I also didn't get pedestal for 'reach rank 30' offering. And win 500 matches offering doenst count past wins.

0 0
Score : 96

Same. kinda sad about this.

0 0
Score : 47

Same here for rank 20 offering and Xelor wins

0 0

Since these were new offerings and quests, the counter started from 0 for them; therefore, you'll have to complete them the old fashioned way. However, the counters used for your "old quests" are still there if you haven't finished those quests yet. 

As for the "Veteran" pedestal, given only when you reach Rank 30, it looks like their attribution has been bugged. Therefore, we will make a manual check and give out this reward to everyone who deserves it. 

Score : 254

Check me first, plsbiggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread