By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't uninstall

By Drelkag January 03, 2017, 21:26:32

Anyone else have this issue? I was removing the game from my laptop and the uninstaller just loops back to the launcher.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

We're aware of this issue, we are in the process of fixing it currently. 

See message in context
Reactions 18

We're aware of this issue, we are in the process of fixing it currently. 

Score : 1

What about this fix ? ! 

0 0
Score : 2

I can't uninstaller the game too.
What should i do?

0 0
Score : 13

this is total crap.. maybe they should get their game to work before releasing it...
only stupid bullshit about wrong username and wrong password when trying to log in and now this crap doesn't even uninstall properly

not to mention that the bullshit installer completly ignored the folder i selected to install the game and fucking installed in on my system drive C: where i never install any games at all

2 -1
Score : 112

Have this as well on top of it i can disconnect

0 0
Score : 16

same here, wanted to unistail it on PC, since I now play it on my smartphone but the game is unistail-proff

1 0
Score : -12

just go in AppData/Local find the Ankama folder and delete it.

0 -1

bump WTF. Can`t unistall

0 0

The issue is still not fixed! 3 Months and u still didnt make it. just dissapointing.

1 0
Score : 45

Apparently there is a bug in the uninstaller/installer (it tries to delete itself in the process of uninstalling). Since it can't it waits forever. To solve this, just move Krosmaga.exe and the link up one directory, then run the uninstaller and it will all uninstall.

2 0
Score : 45

Actually, one more thing. The installer/uninstaller does not terminate properly, so you will have to kill the process in order to remove the krosmaga.exe and its parent directory. If you do not know how to kill a process, then just restart the computer, then delete the last part.

1 0

thanks man

0 0

And yet they keep updating the game instead of fixin this issue. For someone that its not Microsoft your are doing good

1 0
Score : 37

morfar really helped me! Move the Krosmaga.exe up one directory and it works. In addition to that process thing you can go to your userdata and delete the Ankama folder in your Local userdata to completely erase everything that has to do with it.

0 0
Score : -8

This is still not fixed. This game should be marked as malware until this is fixed. This is just not acceptable.

1 -2
Score : 29

update here: STILL NOT FIXED

2 0

-has no idea what Morfar meant by moving the .exe file and link up one directory, so he just put the file on desktop and started the uninstall process-

-sees a bunch of icons on desktop go missing that have NOTHING to do with Krosmaga or any of Ankama's games, including files and folders that were in on desktop-

Ankama. Get off your fat asses, stop kissing them, and FIX THIS!!

1 0

Please, LET ME UNINSTALL THE GAME.

1 0
Respond to this thread