By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Game freezes?

By Mappleack December 16, 2016, 02:31:08
AnkaTracker

Hi everyone. I've got an issue during the tutorial, when the second turn against the Sacrier is about to start, te game automatically freezes. Then the only choice that leaves me is to close the game. When I try re-opening the launcher, it says that I can't open the game (Because something is missing, I suppose?)
I downloaded the installer twice or three times and insalled the game like ten times already. What can I do? :S
(Antivirus and all those things are deactivated btw)

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello. Could you get the error logs (from your installation folder) and send it to us by e-mail, at krosmaga-logs@ankama.com ? We will try to look into your issue and find a solution. Thanks in advance. 

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hello. Could you get the error logs (from your installation folder) and send it to us by e-mail, at krosmaga-logs@ankama.com ? We will try to look into your issue and find a solution. Thanks in advance. 

Score : 38

Done! And thanks to you! biggrin

0 0

Hello.
Does this still happen with the latest 0.9.0 patch ?

Respond to this thread