By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Item purchased but no kama into account

By cyrpo May 29, 2018, 10:02:26
AnkaTracker

Hello,

Yesterday I have bought a 15£ item on the boutique for 1700 kamas. Right after I log on into my account (I had 9 kamas left ) and a message pops up saying that the order was received and at that moment ONE kama was transferred to my account (having 10 kamas in total ..) not the  1700 I should have got.

I believe this is an error , I have contacted the support and I hope this is gonna be corrected without further due.
Can please a staff can get back to me ?
Thank you 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello. 
We're looking into this error at the moment and we'll see to fix it as soon as possible. 
You have done the right thing by contacting our Support team, they will keep you updated on the resolution of this issue. 

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello. 
We're looking into this error at the moment and we'll see to fix it as soon as possible. 
You have done the right thing by contacting our Support team, they will keep you updated on the resolution of this issue. 

Score : 33

Thank you for your quick response smile

0 0
Respond to this thread