By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Seed storage sometimes bugged

By OrehRuoy February 28, 2018, 05:03:04
AnkaTracker

Say your seed storage is empty and you use bramble to kill a minion thus getting 1 seed. It will show it but sometimes it won't let you cast it even if you have enough ap

1 0
Ankama intervention 2

So, let me summarize this:

• Sometimes, Bramble bugs out the Seed reserve when it kills a minion. The seed is shown, but cannot be played even with enough AP.
  • It may happen after a Bramble that does not kill a minion is played in the same turn.
  • The seed becomes available on the next turn.

Am I getting everything right? smile
See message in context
Reactions 4

Honestly, it's difficult to reproduce a bug like this with little info. If you have screenshots of that situation happening (with a sequence, like show the match history and where the seeds should have been added), it could help us find out where the problem lies. 

Score : 2008

This happens to me  too!
I cant say what causes it, just now it happened, it was after I had used "Bramble" on an enemy without killing it (so I did not get a seed), but I'm not sure if that is the trigger for this. I could cast seeds the next turn(, but it's really frustrating, as I could not cast a seed to trigger "first strike" on the first strike sadida man who gets frist strike when you plant a seed. First strike. Let me say it one more time since it sounds cool! first strike dude who gets first strike when you cast a seed).

0 0

So, let me summarize this:

• Sometimes, Bramble bugs out the Seed reserve when it kills a minion. The seed is shown, but cannot be played even with enough AP.
  • It may happen after a Bramble that does not kill a minion is played in the same turn.
  • The seed becomes available on the next turn.

Am I getting everything right? smile
Score : 2008

Not entirely, I had 5 seeds in my reserve. Use bramble on a minion, I don't kill it (so I dont get a seed), and when I tried to place seed the same round, it did not work. Though again, I'm not sure if that was the trigger.

0 0
Respond to this thread