By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Birthday quest

By Yarn-yoshi February 22, 2018, 12:47:37
AnkaTracker

Hi I just finished the birthday quest on my iPad and recieved the palider pedestal (which I already have) and the 1 trophy, is this correct? I was hoping to get the sweet birthday cake I had seen on discord.

Just opened the game on my computer and there it is very strange!
have a great day all and thank you.

Still showing as palider pedestal on my iPad, weired!

hi again I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and still have 2 palider pedestals on iPad 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

It seems that there's a mistake in the iPad version, that we will fix as soon as possible. You have earned the right pedestal, and you can use it on PC with no trouble, it's just that it shows as the Paladir one on mobile. 

As a general rule of thumb for players: if the pedestal doesn't appear immediately when you win it, simply quit and restart the game and it will appear where he belongs. 

See message in context
Reactions 2

It seems that there's a mistake in the iPad version, that we will fix as soon as possible. You have earned the right pedestal, and you can use it on PC with no trouble, it's just that it shows as the Paladir one on mobile. 

As a general rule of thumb for players: if the pedestal doesn't appear immediately when you win it, simply quit and restart the game and it will appear where he belongs. 

Score : 722

Thanks for the response now go eat some cake!

0 0
Respond to this thread