FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mishell has a unreported card effect

By TheDove February 20, 2018, 05:16:08
AnkaTracker

I would recommend testing this since Every time I had a chance to witness this possible error, I wasn't paying close attention to the game.
The English text for all Mishell *'s says that she merely draws another minion card, but it seems to have a secondary effect of sorts that isn't listed.
Whenever Mishell is played, it seems that the enemy can choose a minion card I have on the board and destroy other copies of it that are in my deck. The most recent example was that Two Wobots 01 went to my discard pile after the opponent had played Mishell.

Game version was 1.9.0.9708, but I've had the card discard effect when Mishell was played show up in the last 2 patches too.
Since the "discard" effect(the card showing up in the screen for half a second) played every time I saw Mishell being played, I assume this is consistent, but as I said, I haven't been paying too close attention to it either.

(Sorry if this is confusing, my original thread was lost since I accidentally clicked "Go back one page" and I decided to hastily rewrite it)

1 -1
First Ankama intervention

That is not a hidden effect. What you have decribed match exactly with the effects of Brotherhood, a power than she shares with most of Oropo's clique. If you hover over the card in your collection or in play, you will see this power's description. smile

See message in context
Reactions 2

That is not a hidden effect. What you have decribed match exactly with the effects of Brotherhood, a power than she shares with most of Oropo's clique. If you hover over the card in your collection or in play, you will see this power's description. smile

Score : 821
WHAT.

Alright, nevermind.
1 0
Respond to this thread