FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

effects casted from a minion don't let you choose a target

By Enceladon#6145 February 06, 2018, 12:55:37
AnkaTracker

As in the title. It happened to me and my friends several times. The effect of a minion which has a appearance effect don't let you choose a target like the black wabbit or Ush. It doesn't happen all the time in a match. For example my first Black Wabbit let me choose a target to attack, while the second don't.

Please fix it, it annoys me a lot, especially if you loose a battle only because of this. Thank you for reading.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

That's strange. On what are you playing Krosmaga, PC, mobile? 

Usually, the targetting choice will be skipped only if there are no target available (like playing a Black Wabbit when there's no minion on the field). However, if you click on an irregular target (like an empty cell for the Black Wabbit), the choice will be also cancelled, but the minion will be played normally.

Maybe you're double-clicking really fast, and it counts as selecting the cell your minion is summoned on? 

See message in context
Reactions 2

That's strange. On what are you playing Krosmaga, PC, mobile? 

Usually, the targetting choice will be skipped only if there are no target available (like playing a Black Wabbit when there's no minion on the field). However, if you click on an irregular target (like an empty cell for the Black Wabbit), the choice will be also cancelled, but the minion will be played normally.

Maybe you're double-clicking really fast, and it counts as selecting the cell your minion is summoned on? 

Score : 793

I and my friends play on PC and it never happened before a specific time. Maybe 2-3 weeks, I can't say it for sure. Now, it happens in all battles. I think maybe one time is double-clicking possible as a reason, but not that often.

0 0
Respond to this thread