By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES
FR EN ES
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't Buy Kamas!!!

By RorixBladewing December 24, 2017, 14:39:05
AnkaTracker

For 3 day's i am trying to buy kamas and it doesnt work... i click on the button to pay and nothing. And i have the money on the steam account

3 0
First Ankama intervention

Well, that's definitely a problem. I'm consulting the team, we hope to correct this error before the end of the promotion. 
Sorry about the situation and thank you for your patience. 

See message in context
Reactions 30
Score : 154

Та же фигня, братан! И техподдержка молчит уже больше суток. Я играть не могу!
----
La même poubelle, mon frère! Et le support technique est silencieux pendant plus d'une journée. Je ne peux pas jouer!

Все покупки, которые дают новогодний бонус - не работают.
Те которые не дают (200 кам или пьедестал) - работают.
Это явно связано с новогодним бонусом!!! Я хочу получить эту чертву карту и свои чертовы камы.
-------
Tous les achats qui donnent le bonus de Nouvel An ne fonctionnent pas.
Ceux qui ne donnent pas (200 kam ou piédestal) - travaillent.
Ceci est clairement associé au bonus de Nouvel An! Je veux obtenir cette foutue carte et mes putains de kams.

А еще я не могу заплатить с карточки Сбербанка через этот сайт - он не принимает оплаты! Техподдержка, проснись!
--------
Et je ne peux pas payer à partir de la carte Sberbank à travers ce site - il n'accepte pas de paiement! Support technique, réveillez-vous!

1 -1
Score : 16

Same problem here!!

1 0
Score : 33

Same problem. I click on the button to buy and it just turns grey and nothing happens. Do they not want our money? =P

2 0

Really? I wrote in tech support for a stim. I wrote to tech support on this site. Twice. I wrote in the comments under the article about this your New Year's "bonus". This topic was created 3 days ago. The error is 5 days. Not a single intelligible answer.

0 0

Well, that's definitely a problem. I'm consulting the team, we hope to correct this error before the end of the promotion. 
Sorry about the situation and thank you for your patience. 

Will I get (and other victims) compensation, at least in the form of the card that is given a bonus?
I by the way made purchases worth about 15 euros during the promotion. But, because of the bug, I had to make 10 purchases of 200 kam.

0 0
Score : 86

And i buyed kamas through the google and it was purshased but the kamas and the promo card did not enter

So if you dont correct this error before the promotion... we assume that you will extend the promotion time correct?

0 0

Hello everyone. 

We're aware of this situation, and we will try to correct it as soon as humanely possible. However, the fix may come later than the end of our promotion on December 31st (one free Kwismas Queen card). As a result, the promotion will be lengthened until January 15th, in order for us to fix the issue and for you to enjoy the promotion. 

In the meantime, if you have an Ankama account, the promotion is still available directly on our website. (Please note that you will not be able to use your Steam Wallet there)

We apologize for the situation, and wish you all happy holidays!

What are you doing at all? Are you out of your mind? This is the worst decision!
Now I can not buy gold for another 15 days and collect new decks!
Your tech support has been ignoring me for a week now!
You absolutely do not think about people. Your community management at the level of the Stone Age. The worst organization that I've seen! And I by the way have been living in Russia for 35 years. And I've seen a lot!
Was not it easier to give the card to everyone who complained? And finish tomorrow this action.  Perhaps, to dismiss a couple responsible for failure. No, you will spoil my life for another half a month!

0 0
Score : 86

Hello, the point is... is not only the promotion card... it's all so i cant buy kamas... so i cant buy packs of oropo or evolve krosmitic's of oropo... and all of the decks the best decks runs oropo krosmitic or the epic's from the krosmitic's cards... it ca influence a players grinding on ladder... many players i see as i have run old lists to combat the oropo decks on the ladder... there a player's who cant buy right. But there a player's who can! That can be very frustrating to some krosmaga player's

0 0
Score : -9

Do not work for me.... Cant buy kamas...
I have been waiting for this moment to obtain Reine de Nowel for almost a year... And now I have only less than 12 hours, but it does not work!
Noooooooooooo!!! 

0 0

Hello everyone. 

We have identified the source of the problem and we're currently patching it. Buying packs of kamas on Steam will be possible again. 

As we said earlier, the promotion will now be active until January 15th. However, the offer wasn't active on January 1st and 2nd, therefore, we will give out a Kwismas Queen card to all players that purchased the 500 (or more) kamas packs during these two days. The card will be credited soon for these players, directly in-game. 

Once again, we apologize for the situation and thank you for your patience. 

Score : 1

Testing, .. thank you for the support, I am using paypal instead and it's worked even though it is more expensive than using steam account 

0 0
Score : 19

still not working pay by steam?

1 0
Score : -9

Yes, still not working. At least in my case.

0 0
Score : 3

I cant use steam and when i go to use the website and click the pay now button it just sends me back to the home page. REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!

0 0

Hello again. 
It seems like buying kamas was difficult for players using certain currencies. We have fixed the problem this morning, and the operation should work. Please give us some feedback about whether it's the case or not! smile

still not working sad

0 0
Score : 3

Nope now the button turns back to blue after a few seconds thats new but stil cant buy in game

0 0

exactly 

0 0

now it's working guys biggrin

0 0

We made another fix during the day. We hope this problem is solved for all of you now. If you're still experiencing problems, we'd be glad to get your errors' log to help us find where the trouble could lie for each one of you. Thanks in advance, and thank you for your patience. 

Score : 1

This problem seems to have cropped up again. I've had the same issue for the last two days. 
[Edit] To elaborate, I have made purchases before (three days ago in fact) but now the button turns grey and nothing happens like others have described above.

0 0
Score : 35

yeah me too, yesterday i was able to purchase the two available special packs but today im not able to get the $15 kama package. im only able to get the $2 package and none of the packs involved in the percedal emote.  my friend had the same issue yesterday with the $5 package but it worked today for them? does the team just not want players to spend their money on their game?

0 0
Respond to this thread